seventeeeeen

when i finally wake up from a comfortable sleep, i don't see mingyu. i also don't smell any breakfast cooking, did he leave or something?

i sit up and rub my eyes. that it when i can hear mingyu's contagious laugh along with another.

damn, if someones here with him then he probably has a shirt on. i really wanted to see him without a shirt again.

i sigh and grab my tooth brush along with black jeans, a light pink shirt and some underwear. i place them down on the floor and begin to brush my teeth.

within two minutes, i have finished brushing my teeth and i look at the shower.

first i have no towel and i don't even know how to work mingyu's complicated shower. i sigh before calling him.

'mingyu? do you have a towel?' i call out.

the laughter stops and i can hear someone shuffle over, 'yeah, do you need help switching the shower on?'

'yeah kind of.' i sheepishly smile when he arrives at the bathroom door. he hands the towel to me and begins to tell me how to work the shower.

he is about to leave the bathroom when i whisper his name.

'yeah?' he turns around and i point to my cheek. he grins and places a gentle kiss on my cheek and my forehead.

i grin and he nods, leaving the bathroom with a bright smile.

i lock the door behind him and undress myself before hopping in the shower. at first, i was slightly confused with all the controls mingyu had told me, but the longer i spent in there the more understood.

when i finished, i grabbed the towel, wrapping it around me. i pick up my clothes and tooth brush, making my way (downtown, walking fast faces past and im homebound) to mingyu's room. i close the door behind me and begin to dry myself.

i took about five minutes getting dressed and when i was done, i hung the towel around my shoulders to catch any water from my hair. i then walk to the living room where i am greeted with mingyu and someone else.

they both have their backs to me so they didn't notice me walk in. i sit beside mingyu and he looks at me with a smile, pulling me onto his lap.

i blush and turn my head, looking at the tv.

' seokmin, this is wonwoo. wonwoo, this is seokmin.' mingyu states and i shyly wave at seokmin. he gives me a bright energetic wave.

who is this energetic at 11.30am on a saturday?

'we're going to have brunch at 12pm with seokmin and jun. is that okay?'

i nod and smile, sliding off mingyu's lap. he pulls me back on and the process repeats about three times until seokmin calls us out.

'cut it out. either sit on his lap or not, stop reminding me of how single i am.' he groans.

mingyu laughs loudly, giving me the chance to get off his lap and instead rest my head on his lap.

seokmin and mingyu begin some conversation about their random lives and i close my eyes, barely listening.

the only time i open my eyes is when mingyu starts running his fingers through my hair. i don't even think he has realised that he is doing it.

i don't tell him to stop though.

when seokmin goes to the bathroom, i sit up and look at mingyu pleadingly.

he nods and kissed my nose. i shake my head, causing him to kiss my forehead.

'no~' i childishly whine and he chuckles.

'where do you want me to kiss you then?'

i point to my lips and he smirks softly.

'hm, should i?' he teases.

i nod and sit on my knees, 'please?'

his smirk turns into a soft smile and he leans in to kiss me.

'yo! jun just messaged me, he's coming in five with minghao.' seokmin's voice echoes through the room and mingyu groans.

'well excuse me.' he scoffs and turns his attention to the tv.

i roll my eyes jokingly and get up, going to get my phone. i open it and see a few texts, some from my good friend jihyo.

GODJihyo: are u coming 2day

wonton: ah, no can do.

GODJihyo: why

i sit beside mingyu and take a quick picture of him and i, sending it to jihyo.

GODJihyo: oh ur going on a date

wonton: i laughed.
wonton: no, we are not.

i take another photo but this time of seokmin and send it to jihyo.

GODJihyo: oh its seokmin from my class
GODJihyo: tell him we still need to work on our project

wonton: no.
wonton: bye.

GODJihyo: die

wonton: gladly. 🥰

i put my phone in my pocket and slide my hand into mingyu's as seokmin opens the door for jun and minghao.

minghao immediately smirks and looks at mingyu's and i's interlocked fingers. i smirk back and look at the bright mark on his neck. he looks away sheepishly.

we all leave the apartment and climb into jun's car. minghao in the passenger seat, with mingyu, seokmin and i in the middle seats.

once i put my seatbelt on, i look at mingyu. he smiles at me and i interlock our fingers.

'barf.' seokmin mutters.

'not our fault you're single.' jun comments and i nod.

'you really should find yourself a date instead of complaining.' i say before resting my head against mingyu's shoulder.

seokmin grumbles something inaudible as i put my earbuds on, offering one to mingyu. he gratefully takes it and i play la vie en rose by iz*one.

he chuckles at me, 'great taste.'

'thanks.' i smile widely and close my eyes.

he pulls my hand up to his mouth and kisses my knuckles gently.

'barf.'

'if you talk again, i'll kick you out the car.'