Past (2)

Anybody's POV
Cordelia went to the library, she knew that she was a half demon and half founder and so decided to do research about herself. The original Cordelia didn't know about herself and so didn't have access to her full powers.

She had brought the triplets with her as they were awake and she didn't really trust anyone else with them, apart from Agatha.

Cordelia browsed through the various books in the library until she came across, the books about the first bloods and demons. They were hidden at the back of the library, probably by Karlheinz, not wanting them to be found.

'To bad' Cordelia thought, hiding a sadistic grin behind her hand. At the thought of annoying that man it made her laugh.

She then teleported back to her room with the triplets and the books, not wanting Karlheinz to see her with the books and possibly take them away. After all information was power.

The triplets were being occupied since they were playing with their toys and sucked on their dummy's. Cordelia focused on reading the books but still glanced at the baby's from time to time, to make sure that they didn't injure themselves.

The first book she opened was about demons. It was a black leather book that had been clearly used, judging from the slight crumpling of the paper.

Cordelia took in the information but stopped at the chapter of demon powers.

"Every demon has a variety of different powers. It can range from a small healing factor to being able to control time. Demons are born with some power as children but as they grow older their power also increases. Demons are born with elements such as water or fire. The maximum number of elements that has been recorded for a demon to have was 3." Cordelia read out, she wonder about her elements.

She continued to read to find out how to access her elements. "To find out ones element or elements. The person should meditate and come across a locked box. To open the box, the person should continue to meditate and then they should eventually find a key. The key will open the box and inside will be orbs containing the persons elements."

Cordelia sighed in frustration, she wasn't the most patient person so this would definitely be hard for her.

Ayato and Laito started to crawl towards Cordelia. While Kanato stayed sitting, playing with his toys.

"Aw, how adorable. That's it, you can do it! Crawl to mommy." Cordelia places the book down and encourage the children to crawl to her.

Both children crawled to her, Cordelia picked them up and hugged them but was careful not to crush them. The children gave her a gummy faced smile.

"Adorable" She muttered and lightly pinched their cheeks.

"Kanato, are you going to come over?"

Kanato dropped his toy and look towards her. He look at the toy again but decided to crawl towards his mother like his brothers.

"Your all such good boys" She praised

The children smiled at the praise but the short lived moment was interrupted by knocking at the door. Cordelia didn't know who it was but she placed the books under the pillow. For all she knew it could have been Karlheinz.

"Come in" Cordelia softly told the person

The person opened the door.  A tall, green haired man walked in. It was Richter, Karlheinz brother.

"I was told you where here, Cordelia." He told her and was about to kiss her hand until she pulled it away.

"You don't have to do that." Cordelia said