|010

"I just wanna talk about nothin’ with somebody that means something."

C H A P T E R T E N|

Gabrielle stopped in front of the nursery room, that Alice had finished decorating two days ago, the one room which she hadn't bothered to peer into. She opened the door and exhaled in awe.

The room was painted a light pink. It was everything she wanted. Alice had definitely worked her magic.

Gabrielle felt a warmth presence behind her, and she turned to see Paul.

"Paul...?" Gabrielle murmured, hoping he would say something, but she was only greeted with one of his small moans.

He dipped his head and kissed her.

He picked her up without warning and carried her to the bedroom. Paul set her carefully down on the bed and started kissing her again, dragging his lips down her jawline and to her neck.

"Mmph-Paul, please-"

He muffled her words with his lips. While doing so, he reached behind her and pulled her top off. He proceeded to unclasp her bra. He kissed her chest, trailing down to her stomach. Gabrielle closed her eyes, biting her lip abusively.

"What are you two doing?" Victoria asked standing at the door. Paul growled at her while Gabrielle smiled.

"Join us." Gabrielle suggested.

Victoria smirked and walked over to the bed.

"I'm going to teach you a few things about Gabby in the bedroom, mutt." Victoria said.

Victoria pulled the pillow out from under Gabrielle and slid in its place. Gabrielle gave a quick smile and a laugh. Taking that as a cue, Victoria grabbed one of Victoria's soft breasts and gave it a squeeze. Victoria's girlish smile turned into a devilish grin. She pressed down and kissed Gabrielle hard on the lips.

When the kiss parted, Victoria looked back towards Paul. 

"She's plenty ready, I can feel it from here." Victoria said.

In no time, Paul was on top of her, he guided himself between her legs and rhythmically pounded himself in her.

Gabrielle gasped, groaning.

Everything seemed to go quieter around her as she concentrated on the fullness she felt inside of her. His heavy balls slapped against her ass, making dull thudding noises. The feeling of them hitting her brought Gabrielle her first orgasm. She shuddered and felt her pussy pulse against the dick that was buried deep in her. Paul simply held his dick in place and let Gabrielle ride it out. He pulled out and smirked at Victoria, who rolled her eyes.