|015

"These mountains that you are carrying, you were only supposed to climb."

C H A P T E R F I F T E E N|

Victoria woke up feeling absolutely tired and then sat up on the bed with a fatigue, she couldn't sleep, she was a vampire and she couldn't get tired but she also felt something else.

So why was she feeling like something was churning inside her stomach making her feel nauseous.

She couldn't fall ill because she was a vampire, predator of predators with absolutely no illnesses or any human weakness.

She stood up feeling heavy, weird she thought before she bolted out of the bed and into the bathroom to wretch heavily in the toilet.

She gripped the sides of the toilet seat wondering what the hell was going on as she puked again emptying the foul smelling.

The taste in her mouth was horrible and she felt so weak that she didn't think she could stand up. She breathed in and out sitting on the tiled floor.

Paul stared at her from the bathroom door.

"What do you want, mutt?" Victoria snapped.

"Nothin' leech. Just came here to visit my daughter." Paul replied.

"She's upstairs taking a nap but if you wake her up. You have to put her back to sleep." Victoria said.

"No problem." Paul said grinning.

Victoria rolled her eyes and closed the bathroom's door.

"Since does a leech need to use the bathroom?" Paul asked himself.

-

Victoria hadn't been feeling really well lately. She couldn't really figure out why, but others were beginning to notice especially Gabrielle.

"Victoria, are you okay?" Gabrielle asked as Paul played with Xandria.

"I'm fine." Victoria answered.

"No, you're not." Paul said.

"Shut up, mutt." Victoria said.

"Vampires don't get sick." Gabrielle said.

"Duh." Victoria said.

"Oh my God! You're pregnant!" Gabrielle exclaimed.

"No!" Victoria said.

"What?" Paul shouted.

"We need to go to the Cullens." Gabrielle responded. "Paul hold onto Xandria. I'm going to orb us over there." She said as she held on to Victoria and Paul and orbed to the Cullens.

The Cullens stood in their living room as a swarm of blue and white orbs appeared in the room.

Paul, Xandria, Victoria and Gabrielle appeared in place of the blue and white orbs.