|013

And when you start to feel the rush, a crimson headache, aching blush, and you surrender to the touch you'll know, that I can put on a show

C H A P T E R T H I R T E E N|

I rolled over in my bed and accidentally smacked into something rock hard, I gasped in pain and rubbed my head. I opened my tired eyes to see Paul smirking at me.

"What are you made out of?" I asked.

He chuckled.

"Pure muscle, baby." He said.

I rolled my eyes and get out of the bed. But Paul had other plans as he grabbed my waist and pulled me back next to him "Where is my morning kiss?" He asked.

"Not until we've both brushed our teeth." I replied pulling from his grasp and walked to my draw, pulling out some clothes then head to the bathroom. I heard him groan, making me smirk.

After my quick shower, I got dressed then left the room and headed down stairs to the kitchen, where Paul, Seth and my sister were.

Paul turns to look at me "Now can I have my kiss?" He asked, rolling my eyes I pulled him closer, placing my lips onto his.

"Morning." I say pulling away but not before pecking him on the cheek.

"What's for breakfast?" I asked looking over at the frying pan.

"Red velvet pancakes." My sister answered.

My stomach growled, I really couldn't wait to taste those "Here you go." Danielle said as she placed a plate of six pancakes in front of me. I cut one with my fork and popped it in my mouth, groaning at the flavor. "I love you, Dani." I said.

"You only love me because of food." Danielle said.

"I'm gald you know. Where is Victoria?" I asked.

"She said she had things to do. She'll be back later or something like that." Danielle answered.

"Good. Dani, I need your help with something." I said.

Seth and Paul looked at me.

"What is it?" She asked.

"I'll tell you, later. Paul, let's go to the beach." I replied.

-

We reached First Beach.

"Oh God, I didn't think it would be so chilly here." I said.

I had my arms wrapped around myself as I sat next to Paul.

"I can warm you up." Paul said as he scooted closer to me.

"You're so freaky." I said as I lean my head on as his shoulder.

"Did you pick a official name yet?" Paul asked.

"No, not yet. Why?" I answered.

"I want to name our baby Xandria Serenity Lahote." Paul said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes." He answered.

"Okay, that's her name, Xandria." I said.

"Why did you pick Xandria?" I asked as I looked at the waves.

"It's means to defend, to help. She's definitley helped me become a better person. That's why I picked it." Paul answered.

"That's so sweet. She'll always be here to help and defend her daddy  and so will I." I said.

My phone vibrated in my hand and I looked at it. It was a text from Danielle.

She drank it. Good luck, xoxo

I put my phone away and looked at Paul.

"We need to go home." I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"I'm horny." I answered.