Part Seven

I opened my eyes, taking a look around to see my kitchen. People rushed around me, and a police officer stood with his gun up in front of his chest. Smoke rose from it, and I furrowed my eyes brows.

Someone pulls me into a hug, and I notice it isn't just one person. Its five. "Oh God Bea, are you okay?"

I burst into tears, pulling Zayn closer to me. Each of them held me, but I clung to Zayn. Then I realized, where's Ash?

"Where's Ashton?!" I shout, pulling away from him and begin to look around. The pain, yeah they hurt but I wasn't worried. I needed to find my brother, and once I did I drop to my knees. A white sheet laid over his body and a police officer was placing my hoodie into a clear baggie with red writing on it.

Tears fall from my eyes, but I am stunned. My real brother, is dead. I rush over to his body, getting on my knees and flinging the sheet away. His eyes were shut and he looked peaceful. I pull him up into my arms, rocking slightly, "Ash please dont go."

A police officer rips me away, placing Ash back onto the ground and the sheet back over him. I scream, trying to get him back. "Please I need him, he can't be gone. I've already lost one, I can't loose another!"

He motions for someone to come over, suddenly I'm picked up and the scene in front of me begins to get smaller and smaller. "Please I can't loose him, I can't loose him! Please! Ash, Jamie please come back!!"

But a door shut and everything around me was dark. Liam stood in front itf the door, but I didn't care. He looked upset, but he was apart if this. "Liam. Why did you come?"

He sighs, motioning me to sit on the ground while he takes a seat also. I sit, crossing my legs and picking at my finger nails. "Bea, you have to understand. Non of this was suppose to happen like this."

I look up at him, "Then why did it happen?"

"He wasn't suppose to be home. The plan was for you to get your things and then leave."

Shaking my head, I stand. This was fate, and I caused them to die. All three if them, if it wasn't for me they'd be alive. "Its all my fault Liam."

"Its not. It would of happened even if it was a cat."

"No it is. If I wouldn't of told Ashton to bring me here in the first place he wouldn't be gone. I've lost two brothers. And its both my fault!" Liam shakes his head, bringing me into a tight hug.

"Its not your fault. He'll be remembered, as Jamie will to. Don't let your self down."

I nod, pulling away and sitting on the bed in the cornor. Then I realized, this wasn't my room. "You know Liam," I sniffle, smiling. "I used to spend most of my time in here. I used to sleep in here, cuddle with my best friend. And best of all see everything be happy.

I never even realized that he would do it you know? He told me that he couldn't stand it anymore. And the next day he had done it. I couldn't think of anything worse than coming home to see him. But this, tops it."

"Everything will be okay," he says, taking a seat next to me on the bed.

I shake my head, burring my hands into my face. "No, it won't be."