photos / S E R I O U S L Y , F O S T E R ? (KotLC Rant)

Hey! Sorry I haven't updated the last couple days, I've been trying to write my other stories. For Sokeefe and Other Ship Oneshots (SOSO) readers, a new chapter should come by this week ;)

These are phone camera pictures this time.

I had to bring this ENTIRE stack of books to school one day (it was the day after winter break, lol)

I had to bring this ENTIRE stack of books to school one day (it was the day after winter break, lol). To Kill a Mockingbird was for school (that book is sooooo good); They Both Die at the End was for me to turn in to the school library (I loved the ending of that book); the two KOTLC books are sadly not mine and I had to give them back to my friends; The Lightning Thief was just 'cause that series is amazing; and Queen of Air and Darkness I also had to turn back in. (I'll have a whole rant about THAT book later...)

I read all those books, and about *thinks for a second* fourteen others in a little less than two weeks. Not exaggerating either. 'Cause hey, I'm a true fangirl. (Some of you have probably read more, but y'know...)

This is the film camera I use

This is the film camera I use. I used a black and white filter, obviously. I'll put the color picture in another part 'cause Wattpad is being weird and won't let me put another one.

Okay, time for the rant I expertly titled...

S E R I O U S L Y,   F O S T E R ?

warnings: spoilers from Flashback and the KotLC series in general. This one isn't really about a ship, it's more about the characters themselves. It's mainly me being mad at Sophie and Fitz (though not necessarily Sophitz).

Okay, well, I've already ranted about how Fitz's anger issues drive me crazy

Okay, well, I've already ranted about how Fitz's anger issues drive me crazy. But this rant is about Sophie.

So Fitz is punching Alvar and literally making him bleed, and has probably knocked out some of Alvar's teeth too. Not to mention he's CHOKING him. And what does Sophie say?

Not "STOP IT FITZ, YOU'RE GOING TO KILL HIM!"

Not "PLEASE, LET'S TRY TO SOLVE THIS LESS VIOLENTLY!"

Nope. Instead she goes, "Shouldn't we do something?"

Fitz is abusing his own brother and Sophie says "Shouldn't we do something?"

Yeah, Foster, maybe you SHOULD. Maybe you should try to STOP him?? But nah, instead she says "Careful of your echo, Fitz." Like Alvar totally isn't bleeding on the ground, almost unconscious. I mean, I completely understand why Fitz is so mad, and why Sophie is paying more attention to her best friend/kind of boyfriend than to a traitor, but seriously? I feel like Sophie would normally try to solve the problem with no violence. After all, her name means WISDOM.

Oh well...can't really do anything about it except be mad...XD

Thanks for reading, hope you guys have an awesome rest of the day! 

- volt <3