L E G A C Y ! ! !

warning: spoilers for the KotLC series

AHH LEGACY

I know I'm pretty late--I was obviously at school when the reveal happened--but still! 

So the Vacker legacy and Keefe's legacy must play a huge part in this book. I'm really curious what Keefe's legacy is, and what part he plays in his mom's plans. Obviously, he's a HUGE piece in her complicated game.

And the Vacker legacy...I'm not even sure what to think. It's super interesting to me that the Vackers, as "perfect" as they are, seem to have so many hidden flaws (*cough* Fitz's anger issues *cough*). Alvar's betrayal makes this especially intriguing, and it makes me even more curious than I already am--if that's possible--about what the Vacker legacy is. I wonder how Luzia is going to play a part in all this... 

2nd warning: next part may offend Sophitzers a bit (I'm not attacking the ship, though).

Okay, so the first thing I thought when I saw Shannon's rejected title "Rematch":

She's rematching Sophie with Keefe.

Yeah, yeah, it's a heckuva long shot, but still! We can hope! And to be honest, it kind of makes sense. She's unmatchable, but now she's being rematched, and...yeah never mind, this really doesn't make sense. But like I said, THERE IS HOPE! ;)

I'm sooo excited for the cover! I really, really hope my adorable little cinnamon roll Dexy makes it on there this time! (Of course, it'd be nice to see Fitz redeem himself. After that Lodestar cover, I'm questioning Sophie's interest in his "movie-star smile". BUT THAT'S JUST ME, DON'T JUDGE!)

Next update will have photos, I have to go do homework...*sobs*

Thanks for reading XD

- volt <3