Chapter 2: A Normal Day Part 2

While everyone was busy reading the book Mr. Gómez gave them, Y/N was scrolling through Rami Malek's Instagram.

"Where is this year's post?!" She thought.

The teacher was checking on everyone making sure they were reading the book. When he was close to Y/N's seat, he noticed what she was looking at.

"So, Rami Malek huh?" He said with a surprised tone.

"Oh! Yeah?" She replied with a nervous laugh while hiding her phone.

"Get back to work or I'll take it away until 3:00pm" he said referring to her phone.

"Okay" She replied.

Time Skip To 3:00pm

Finally the day was over, Y/N was so hyped to go to her house and have a rest from this horrible day.

One Hour Later

On her way home, a call from mom popped up in her phone.

"Hey mom I'm on my wa-"

"WHERE ARE YOU?! IT'S ALMOST 4:00pm WHAT THE HECK!" She yelled almost leaving Y/N deaf.

"Mom, mom, calm down! I'm on my way!" She replied.

"COME TO THE HOUSE THIS INSTANT OR YOUR GROUNDED!" She yelled.

"Okay, okay!" Y/N replied before sprinting full speed to her house.

Time Skip To Y/N's house

Once she arrived home, she put down her backpack on the sofa and laid down on it, using the backpack as a pillow.

"Ah, finally." She thought peacefully until...

"Where were you?!" Her mom exclaimed.

"Oh, um, I was, uh" She said nervously.

"You know what, forget it just do your homework." Her mom said.

" I don't have any." She replied.

"Then do something! Jesus." Her mom exclaimed.

"Okay chill!" She replied.

Y/N went upstairs and grabbed a pair of pajamas before hopping in the shower.

Your pajamas

Your pajamas

Time Skip To 9:oopm

Y/N was laying in bed thinking about random stuff.

"Ugh I wish I could meet Rami!" She said with a sad tone in her voice.

"Wait" She thought.

"What if Rami Malek was my English teacher instead of Mr. Gómez?" She said randomly.

"Noo! That would never happen!" She exclaimed.

Little did she knew who was listening to her.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N
Hey everyone! Hope you liked this chapter. Tell me what you think so far in the comments. I changed the fan fiction p.o.v to third person because it's more comfortable to write. Have an amazing week! Peace and Love for everyone!