Chapter 4: This Is Weird Part 2

"This can't be happeni-....."

Before she finished her sentence, Y/N fainted and collapsed on the floor when she saw who the English teacher was. The only things she could see was white dots shining like flashing lights. Y/N couldn't move or even open her eyes. Everything was black until she woke up to someone's sweet and kind voice.

"Are you okay sweetheart?" A man with a raspy voice woke Y/N up.

"Yeah I'm fine don't worr-" Y/N was cut off by what she was seeing.

"You sure?" The teacher said.

Y/N nodded nervously.

"Well if you need anything, my name is Mr. Malek okay?" Mr. Malek said.

"O-Okay, can I go to the bathroom?" Y/N asked as her heartbeat grew faster.

"Sure go ahead!" The teacher responded.

As Mr. Malek said that, Y/N stood up and went to the girls bathroom. When she entered, she went inside a stall and let out a moan like sigh.

"Oh my Gosh he's way hotter in person!" She exclaimed before quickly covering her mouth.

"Who?" A girl asked.

"No one!" Y/N responded as she walked out the stall and went speed walking to the classroom.

As she went inside, she took a seat and hoped she was dreaming.

"Okay class, Good Morning!" Mr. Malek said.

"Good morning" Everyone harmonized in the most unenthusiastic way posible.

"Come on guys! Is that all you have? Good Morning!!" He exclaimed loudly.

"Good Morning!!" Everyone said.

"There we go! So today we are going to present ourselves, for those who were absent yesterday." Mr. Malek said.

"Okay so we are going to start here." He said as he pointed to the row Y/N was seating.

"Ugh dammit!" Y/N exclaimed in her mind.

"At least I'm seated in the last seat." Y/N thought in relief.

"But I'm going to twist things up. Let's start from the back." Mr. Malek said.

"Oh no!" Y/N exclaimed quietly.

"Let's start with...you! Everyone is going to tell me their first and last name and two things you love, Okay? Wait, weren't you the one who fainted before entering my classroom?" Mr. Malek asked.

Y/N nodded slightly containing her nerves and wanting to look deeply into his piercing green eyes.

"So what's your name?" He said bursting Y/N's imagination bubble.

"Oh,um Y/N Y/L/N." She responded quickly.

"Well Y/N tell me. What are the two things that you absolutely love? He asked while circling Y/N's seat, landing next to the left side of her face.

"Um, uh my family, and...Queen?" She replied nervously.

"Huh, Good taste." He said lowering his voice a little.

"Thanks." Y/N responded.

"And um teacher?" She said as she motioned him to come closer.

"Yeah?" He replied while leaning closer to Y/N desk.

"OH MY GOSH I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING !" She exclaimed in her thoughts as she felt Mr. Malek's chest touch her left shoulder.

"You forgot to write the date." Y/N said with a flirtatious whisper.

"Oh, I didn't notice! Thank you sweetheart. Okay, let's proceed." Mr. Malek said as he went to the board to write the date and look around the classroom searching for another student to present themselves.

Mr. Malek/Rami's p.o.v

"I don't know what she has that makes me feel so turned on..." Mr. Malek thought as he looked at Y/N from the corner of his eye.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N

Hey everyone! So this second part has me quaking.
I hope you guys like it! Next update will be Wednesday, February 27. If I don't update on that day, I will do my best to update soon. Peace and Love for everyone!

Here's a picture of Joe and Ben to bless your soul

Here's a picture of Joe and Ben to bless your soul. Your welcome ;)