Chapter 5: Is This Real?

A/N
Words in Spanish will be underlined and below you will find their definitions.

~~

Tic toc tic toc

It was the only thing the clock said while it marked 10:57 a.m. Y / N was desperate to get out of the classroom once and for all.

"Students, I'm going to proceed to take roll call. When I say your name, you say present. Okay?" Mr. Malek said as he went to sit at his desk.

"Okay?"Almost everyone responded confused.

"Okay, let's start, um ... Stephanie?"

"Here"

"Joseph."

"Present"

"Thank you"

"Hum, Y/N"

She heard her name being called, but she didn't respond.

"Gosh I love the way he said it! Even if it's just roll call...I'm insane." She thought while readjusting herself on her seat.

"Y/N?" He said again.

Y/N gave him a glaze but didn't respond. She was aware of what she was doing; not responding a teacher is a serious matter.
She continued to look at him until they locked sights. Y/N looked away immediately but Mr. Malek still noticed her.

"How dare you?" Mr. Malek said sarcastically.

"What?" Y/N asked.

The bell rings

"Okay students you can go, except you...Y/N" Mr. Malek said as he changed his voice to a slightly lower tone as he said Y/N's name.

"You've got to be kidding me." Y/N said quietly.

After every single student left the classroom, Y/N was doodling on her desk, waiting for the "limazo" that she was going to receive. As she looked around the classroom, she saw that nobody was left in it, just her and Mr.Malek.

"Is he going to...do something?" Y/N thought as she saw the teacher writing on a piece of paper.

"Ohhh, I get it know! He's going to send a letter to my mom....great." She thought about while letting out a sigh as she grabbed her backpack slowly.

"Leave it there, you're not going anywhere yet." Mr. Malek said as he pointed to the backpack, still writing the letter.

"Okay?" Y/N responded confused.

"Look, I am sincerely sorry for what I did just please don't talk to my mom." Y/N begged as she placed her hands together in a prayer position.

Mr.Malek turned his seat to look at her in confusion. As they looked at each other, they felt the tension grow in between them immediately. Y/N was trying not to colapse again by what she was seeing, while Mr.Malek was suffocating in the desire to see beyond her school uniform.

Y/N clears her throat.

"Oh, hum I'm sorry! You mean this?" Mr. Malek said as he grabbed the piece of paper that he was writing on.

"This is, hum, a song." He said as he added some finishing touches to the note.

"I wanted you...to listen to it. It's one of my favorite songs." He said as he handed her the piece of paper and looked down to his fingers.

"Oh my gosh I love Lily Of  The Valley! Thank you so much Rah-" She said as she quickly covered her mouth before she could finish saying his name.