Chapter 7

Taylor's :

As we boarded i started crying.. My brother was right.. Looking back would make this leaving a lot harder. My brother's hand was rubbing my back softly as we sat down in out seats. "It's okay Tay.." He hugged my body close to him and I started to hiccup from my crying.

The plane went up and now here goes five hours of my life.. I leaned my head agains the cold glass. " Just go to sleep." Kai murmured in my ear. I nodded and plugged my headphones in my ears. Ed Sheeran softly played in my ears. My eyelids started suddenly closing and i was soon fast asleep.

Five hours pass quickly when you are asleep. My brother roughly shook me awake and we got off the plane and grabbed our baggage. Honestly.. i missed Chicago.. But not when I was basically forced to come here. That honestly makes me hate it here..

We stepped out and saw a gray haired man waiting for us.. "Who the fuck?" I muttered. " My grandkids!" He shouted.. Fuck..."Wow.. Boo you have grown up a lot since I last saw you." He spoke.

"Don't talk to me." I hissed and I climbed in the backseat of his pickup." No. Taylor.. Why don't you sit up front, and let your brother sit in the back." Larry suggested. "How bout you fuck off. " I muttered. He looked taken back by my words. I started to message everyone saying that I was fine and made it safe. They all said they missed me.

All I really want right now is to be back home.. Cuddled up in Kyle's arms..