Chapter 30

Taylor's
-saturday-

I looked up and saw Kyle's closed eyes. I smiled at hum and leaned up, kissing his cheek. But when i pulled away, my face was grabbed and lips were placed on mine. "Good morning to you too." He smiled and sat up on the bed. I sat up next to him and i wrapped my arms around his torso. I felt him kiss my head with a smile on his face. " i love you." I heard him say through a yawn. " i love you too." I said back to him, but then my stomach growled loudly.

"I believe it is breakfast time." He patted my stomach and he lifted me up. "Ah." I screamed, and buried my face into his neck. I hate being lifted up or anything that means not touching my feet something. " sorry, but get used to it." He said happily, looking at me. I grumbled and put on a pouty face. " no, no being grumpy. " he said and walked into the kitchen, setting me down the countertop. "Fine, then give me chocolate milk." I said and gave a devious smile.
He sighed, went into the fridge and grabbed out the gallon and then got me out a cup, pouring it into the glass an handing it to me. "What do you want for breakfast?" He asked as he looked through his fridge and cupboards,
"Waffles, chocolate chip waffles." I smiled, remembering that i used to eat those every morning.
"Let's go get dressed." He said and lifted me off the countertop and on to the floor.
I gave him a confused look and he waved me off, and told me to come get dressed. I sighed and looked through my suitcase and grabbed out a white corset top and than some black skinny jeans with my grey converse. "Put on a jacket baby, it is cold outside." Kyle said as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I smiled and nodded, grabbing my white and black varsity jacket.
"Ready!?" He asked and i nodded. He grabbed my hand and pulled me outside and into his car.
"Where are we going?" I asked and he smiled, "don't worry about it." One hand was on the steering wheel and the other was rubbing up and down my thigh.
"Close your eyes." He said, we were on lancaster, so he could be taking me anywhere..
I obeyed and put my hands over my eyes, but spreading my fingers, I saw us pull into the parking lot of iHop. I smiled and Kyle said, "open your eyes." I did as said and took my hands away, and smiled wide so he didnt think i peaked.
"Why'd you take me here?" I asked an he looked at me. "Because we didn't have waffles an i didn't wanna disappoint you,so i took you out instead." I smiled then leaned over, placing my lips onto his. "Thank you boo."
"You are so very welcome princess." He kissed the back of my hand and we got out, going inside.
---
After breakfast, Kyle was taking me somewhere else. I dont know where but.. He said it was important. We pulled into this park, and thats when i was really confused.. "Um. Are you leaving tomorrow still.. Or?" He asked as our hands were swinging back and forth, and we were walking towards the play place in the middle of the large park. "I don't know.. We've had such an amazing time and i just want to stay here forever.. But we both know i can't do that.. And i leave in less then a week now and i think i might go home tomorrow.. You know, go and say goodbye to sabrina and fallon, then you or your parents can take me to the airport." I said, looking down at the ground.

"Hey, do not feel bad for wanting to leave, okay? I understand if you want to. Just know, ill be right here, waiting for you to come back. Well not right here, but you know what i mean." He smiled and caressed my knuckles with his thumb.
I giggled a little bit and nodded. "I know." My eyes started to water a bit and i pulled myself together.. Im tired of crying over the smallest things, i sat up straight an wiped my eyes. "You okay?" He asked and rubbed my back.
"Yeah, im fine. Ill be fine." I gave a fake smile.

We were headed back to the house and we saw no one was home so i sighed and so did Kyle. "We have the house to our selves.. What do you want to do?" He asked and gave me a devilish smirk. I smirked back and he went and picked me up, kissing my lips and setting me down on his bed. " nothing is going to happen." His smirk faded and so did mine. "Let's just cuddle." I said and he snaked his arms around me and pulled me close to him. I buried my face into his neck and fell asleep.