"My darling princess." Sanji x Fem!Reader

A/N: LEMON WARNING, SKIP IF YOU'D RATHER NOT.

Also in this one, you're a user of the rumble rumble fruit.

🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

Narrator's POV

"Love or infatuation, love or infatuation, love or infatuation..." (Y/N) spoke to herself as she paced back and forth in her room.

She pulled out a dictionary."Love, noun, an intense feeling of deep affection;" She flipped to another section, "Infatuation, noun, an intense but short-lived passion or admiration for someone or something."

She flipped back to the definition of love, then infatuation, then back to love. A look of deep thought crossed her face.

A knock.

"(Y/N)? Can I ask you something?"

(Y/N) recognized the voice immediately as Chopper and responded, "Of course, come in."

She swiftly sat the dictionary open on her desk before turning to the reindeer.

"So I'm trying out this new medicine to help with fevers and I'm not sure where some of these herbs come from.."

He handed her a piece of paper with a list of herbs on it. (Y/N) studied the paper momentarily before turning to her large bookshelf that held well over 300 books.

"Handiwork, Historicism... Ah! Rare Herbs from Around the World." She handed him the book, "This should help you."

"Thank you (Y/NN)!! Will you help me research a couple things too? I promise it won't take too long!" He pleaded the (Y/P).

"Okay, okay.. I'll help. But not for too long, I have a problem of my own to solve.." Chopper looked at her inquisitively,

"What's wrong (Y/NN)?" (Y/N) dismissed him quickly,

"It's fine, I'll deal with it later.."

She glanced back at the dictionary on her desk. Chopper followed her eyes and turned big so he could see what she was looking at.

"Love..? Don't you already know what that means?" Her face went slightly pale,

"Yeah..! Uh, I was looking up synonyms for it for my personal log.."

Her quick lie was not fooling Chopper.

"Tell me what it really is (Y/N)!!"

But she refused.

She shook her head 'no.' Chopper gave off a look of irritation. He picked her up and carried her up on deck and screamed for Nami and Robin.

"(Y/N)-chan had a problem and she won't tell me what it is!!"

"rumble rumble.. thunder shock..!"

As she spoke she shocked Chopper and he dropped her on the hard wood. Nami and Robin came as soon as they heard Chopper's scream.

"Woah, (Y/N), what happened?!"

Nami glanced at Chopper and then focused her attention on (Y/N).

She looked at Chopper on the ground nervously, "He, uh, was being annoying and wouldn't leave me alone. So this was the only way I could think to get him to stop."

Usopp butted in, "But didn't he say you wouldn't tell him somethi--AHH!"

The same fate befell Usopp and he fell next to Chopper on the ground.