Truth or dare

note: Natalie isn't played by Haleigh but I kinda just felt like using this edit I made, for their pic. also, a lot of my friends say I look like Haleigh and even my parents but ill post a photo of myself someday...Keeping it simple, so mostly dialogue

also, I forgot to mention, but just imagine that hilltop already exists and they know ab Jesus.

warnings: Fluff, swearing, that's it I think

...................................................................................

Sitting closer to him, I pull out the chains from my back pocket and hold them in front of him.

"Uh, their dog tags, see?" He took it from me and spun it around to read the back. He read it out loud:

Forever sure is a long time, but I wouldn't mind spending it with you.

"Uh, yeah its cheesy, I know. But they reminded me of us. If there even is a us.." I mumbled the last part and Carls gaze met mine. A long awkward silence filled the little space between us before he pulled me into a warm hug. I wrapped my arms around him delightfully and he laughed and whispered in my ear.

"Its perfect, just perfect. What's the opening for?" He pulled away and asked.

"Its to put a photo but I doubt there's a camera laying around here in these days." I told him but he got up from the couch and went to the door.

"W-where are-?"

"Stay here, I have an old polaroid camera in my room, ill be back in no time." He said rushing out the door and leaving me there alone. I used this time to go to bathroom and search the cabinets for my toothbrush Rick had given me. I found it and turned on the faucet and dumped a bunch of tooth paste onto it and began brushing my teeth. I did this for two minutes before rushing to my room and digging in the closet filled with very little clothes and pulled out a new plain white T-shirt with a few hearts on it. I heard the front door open and raced downstairs to find Carl out of breath, holding a blue polaroid in his hands.

"Sorry, my dad stopped me." He huffed kicking his shoes off and going to the kitchen. "Come here." He said sitting on a stool and extending his arm out with the polaroid.

"Wow, so eager." I joked and stood beside him as close as I could. He was about to take the picture but I stopped him, "Wait, take this off." I said pulling at his bandage.

"N-No. I don't want to, you'll think its.. Gross." He sighed.

"Carl, you cant be serious? Ive seen plenty of guts and..things in this world, I don't think a missing eye is going to scare me. And its you. I want your full self...please? For me?" I begged and he smiled.

"Okay." He hesitantly took off the bandage and threw it on the table. I pushed his hair out of the way and stared up at him.

"See, its nothing. Just makes me like you more." I comforted.

"Say 'cheese!'" He said putting on a bright smile.

The camera clicked and flashed.

"Now, don't be mad if it comes out terrible, I found the films out on a run and they were kind of damaged."

The picture came out of the camera and it looked amazing. A little dark with a few lines, but that didn't matter.

 A little dark with a few lines, but that didn't matter