Full Boat

idk why the fucking edited version didn't post first but oomfie im stupid

..........................................................................................................

"Maggie, I swear everything's going to be just fine, we'll be there in no time." Her husband comforted her, holding her pale and cold sweaty hands and kissing her forehead.  Meanwhile, It had been around ten minutes and I moved up front to lay with my head in Carl's lap and my feet on Kaylies. I closed my eyes and focused on the humming of the cars engine. The sound of a throat being cleared made my eye peek open, revealing Abraham with a judgmental look. 

"What? What is it! You got something to say, then freaking say it!" I shouted changing the mood of the atmosphere. Everyone turned to look at me uneasily, but the car came to a quick stop. 

"Why are we stopped, Rick?" Glenn panicked running to the front. 

"Guys, don't be alarmed but.." Rick attempted to calm the situation and pointed out the windshield. A group of armored men were blocking the road, one kicking at another who was lied on the ground helpless.

"You three, come." Rick grabbed a gun and cautiously left the RV with Abraham, Daryl and I behind him. We stood a few feet away from the vehicle leaving much space between us two groups. 

"He's someone who was with a whole lot of someone's who didn't listen

"He's someone who was with a whole lot of someone's who didn't listen." Their leader spoke up, referring to the man on the ground.

"We can make a deal. Right here, right now." Rick started.

"Right, we can. Give us all your stuff. We'll probably have to kill one of ya' to prove how serious we are. That's how it is now, but none of that has to happen if you just listen to us. Work for us." 

"Get behind me." Abraham whispered through gritted teeth and I went behind him peeking over his shoulder.

"Yeah...that deals not gonna work for me. See, in fact I was just about to ask for all of your  stuff. Only im thinking I don't have to kill any of you. Or any more of you." Rick attacked and the man chuckled. 

"Sorry, Saviors deal is the only deal.." Crap, more saviors? How many of these guys are there??

"We don't negotiate, sorry. Me and my people are lea-" 

"Want to make today your last day on earth? For someone you love?" 

"Get in the RV, now." Abraham mumbled. 

"Bu-" 

"NOW!" He shouted and I ran back, hanging my head out of the door, just enough to where I could still hear them. 

"Be extra nice to those people in the RV, cause ya never know," He snapped his fingers. "Just like that. Gone." 

"Our people are leaving now. You do the same with yours, goodbye." Rick uttered and came back inside slamming the door. The men just stood there as we backed up and made a turn going back the opposite way.