Chapter 14

Tara P.o.v

He pretend nothing happen last night. Why am i being like these, did something really happen last night "No". Then why are you like these Tara, he only saw my nakedness.

"So what Tara", now my body is betraying me. When Olivia asked me to send the soup to him, i almost collapsed on the floor. I took the tray from her hands, knock!! on the door. Come in, his back was facing me, he was only in his boxers holding his towel.

I guess he was about to take his shower. I said good Morning Sir, feeling shy not looking at his face. I went over and placed the soup on the nightstand, sir anything else.

Still not looking at his face, he slowly walk over to me. Look at me he said, he lift my chin up, i look at him. Our eyes met gazing at each others face, he pull me to his body, our bodies were touching.

He softly whisper in to my ear, how many time should i have to tell you not to call me sir. He said, just call me Nick, then he kiss my check, say it he. I said his name and run out of his room blushing all over my face.

My face was totally red, my heart was beating fast. i think i'm falling for Nick, oh my God he makes me weak when he touch me. That's Nick also feel the same way i'm feeling or he is just flirting with me.

Are you out of your mind Tara, how can a rich guy fall in love with a maid. I also forget Nick did not remember what happen last night, "Thank God".

I went to the kitchen to finished washing the plates, when i heard the doorbell. I wipes my hands dry, walked through the hall way to the door. I opened it.

"Hi, please may i help you."

"Hi i'm Max, Nick's friend."

"Oh please sorry, please come in."