Chapter 16

NICK P.O.V

Max, i think something is going on in this house, i think this is not the first time she is getting hit. The other day i saw some bruises on her body, so this is the reason why she always wear covered cloth.

Since i came here, whenever she seen my siblings, her behavior tells you something is wrong. She is afraid of them.

"I also agreed with you Nick."

"I can't stand how she slap her like that." It hurt me so much Max, did you see her face very bad."

"I know how you feel Nick, seeing someone you love been hit by your own siblings. Nick have you told her how you feel."

"I'm planning to tell her,if she also feel the some way."

"Then do ask her before is too late, i have to go back to the club."

"Oh okay thanks for the visit, wait! let us to together, I want to get some medicine for Tara. We walk out together."

TARA     P.O.V

I cried my eyes out when i went to my room. My whole face was swollen, i just change and went to the bathroom to shower. I was sitting on my bed, when i heard a knock, i saw Olivia holding a tray full of food. She placed it down on the bed.

"Eat something she said."

"I don't feel like eating Olivia."

"Oh my dear but you have to eat." You've not eating anything since morning."

Olivia is older then me, she is 30yrs.

"How is your face now."

"Very bad i said."

"I can see that, have you taken any medicine."

"No!!."

"You take some rest okay, i have to go and finished my work, but eat your food okay."

"Thanks very much Olivia ."