Chapter 28

Tara P.O.V

I woke up early today, because today is my first day at work. I arranged Grace daycare bag, all i need is her diapers, wiper, water bottle, feeding bottle and dress for her.

For now I'm Sara Luke, I have change my identity from my name to my body.

I intend to change my identity due to what happened to me 3 month go in the mall.

I came face to face with the Benson siblings, i mean James and Rose. Thankful Grace was not with me.

At that time, i have give birth to Grace, she was 3 month then. I left her with my neighbored.

I went to the mall to get her baby formula. When i met them.

"Wow!! longtime no see Tara."

I was standing there looking at them, they walk towards me.

"What is the orphan maid doing here said Rose."

I came to shop here, do you have any problem with that or I'm i not allowed to shop here, i said.

"No! no! maid I'm just surprise to see you here. I was about to walked pass them when James pulled me back."

"We almost forgot to tell you that Nick is back and he is getting married next month."

I stood there shock.

I didn't know when tears started to flow from my eyes. They laugh at me. I quickly wipe away my tears. Is that not what you people wanted i said.

"Yes and for your information if you try anything stupid like contacting Nick or my Dad, he pulled out a pocket knife towards my stomach.

I will kill you and buried you. I was shock, can't even move my body. I was just nodding my head.

I started to shaking throughout  my whole body. Do you hear me said James. He push me forward, i almost fell down with my face.

So i intended to change my identity for good. Thank God i have putting on weight a little
I have to save myself and my daughter's life. I have to move on with my life with Nick or no Nick. I have Grace to take care of.

She is my family now, without her I'm nobody. Now i have change a lot from 3 month ago.

I look different, i have dye my hair red colour and at the same time cut it shot.

Meet Grace Benson

Meet Grace Benson.