The End I Guess

Hey guys bet you never thought you'd see another update of this flaming pile of garage. Neither did I tbh but its 2am, I've downed serval cups of coffee and felt like writing this so buckle the fuck up and get prepared for this shit show.

"Should I kill him with a gun? Nah too easy. I could yeet him into the lava river but I would need a 50 man army to be able to pick that bitch boy up. Maybe I could throw a bucket of water on him? No, that wouldn't work, he's not a witch. If I throw Furby at him would that work? Furby is supposed to be able to do whatever the plot needs him to. Ugh why is trying to kill Satan so difficult?" I sigh and run my hand through my taupe almost pushing it off my head.

"Wait," I exclaim sitting up in my seat, "I have an idea!"

I look up into the void and yell, "Hey author, you stupid piece of shit, can you just Ctrl+Alt+Delete that bitch? That would just be soooo much easier and I have better things to do than kill Satan. Like, ya know, fucking a wall."

I mean I would do that but you insulted me you ugly fucking orange and if you keep that shit up I'll Ctrl+Alt+Delete your precious wall. Try me bitch. I haven't slept in days, I'm getting my ass beaten by all these fucking exams, and am only surviving off coffee and rage so you better ask again in the nicest way possible or I'll get rid of your wall and force you live forever watching her die by your own hand, got it?

"Jesus fucking Crist man you didn't have to write that shit. You could have easily forced me to say what you wanted me to say because you are trying all this shit after all and now you're having an argument with yourself. Just yeet him into the sun already, this bits been going on for way too long." I yelled flipping off the void while holding Wallda close to me because why not.

Lmao you right.

Wallda, Furby, That other guy I forget the name of, and I leave the base and look up into the red sky. Over us we hear some high pitched screaming and see Satan being yeeted right into the sun that is actually Furby because we needed a sun to yeet Satan into an there's no sun in hell.

Hell erupts into cheers and I'm immediately carried to the throne and given the title 'King of Hell'. Wallda becomes my queen, Furby transforms into my new taupe that will never fall off my head, and that other guy dies or something idk.

The end. Maybe.