Chapter 2 - Revolution

~.~ Trump's P.O.V ~.~

I woke up in a dark cave with a fire as the only light around me. Suddenly I heard a voice from the other side of the cave.

"I see you're finally awake."

I turned my head 360 degrees and saw that it was only just Wallda. I sighed a breath of relief before remembering what happened. I quickly put my hand over my chest only to find a gaping hole in place of my heart.

"What the f*ck did you do to my beautiful body!?" I asked her. She just giggled and shuffled over to where I was. She placed a hand on my chest and said, "What had to be done, my love."

I shoved her hand away in fear. "Explain. Now."

She rolled her eyes and shuffled away, "So dramatic. If you must know, I killed you. You're currently in hell."

"Did you do this to be with me?" I asked her hopefully.

"Yes and no," she looked away and took a deep breath, "I need you here because hell is in danger. The people of hell need a new leader because our current leader is too lazy. He gives nice 'punishments' to people and has started to befriend people. I shudder at just the thought of it."

"Isn't it a good thing that the punishments aren't as bad, and how do I come into play here?" I raised a coloured in eye brow at her.

"Well you see this is hell and everything here is supposed to be, for lack of a better term, hellish. What the #NotMyHell resistance needs from you is for you to be our new leader. We wanted someone who is cruel and horrible, someone despised by their own people and is horrible to them. So basically we need you" With a hopeful gleam in her eye she asked, "So, will you do it?"

"Sounds like my kind of job," I smirked.

~.~ Time skip brought to you by this story being really extra ~.~

Following behind her to the #NotMyHell resistance's base I watched her flat brick booty as she shuffled along.

She spun around and gestured to the dumpster beside her. "This is the entrance to our beautiful base!"

She shuffled over the dumpster and back flipped in. I decided not to question it and triple front flipped holding a chestnut in to the dumpster.

Inside the bin was a mega ultra cool twisty slide. I then slid down while holding onto my taupe for dear life.

At the bottom of the slide was a normal looking office. The walls where painted grey and where windowless. This place already felt like home.

Wallda gave me a grand tour of the place. She eventually stopped at an office cubical with a man inside. He was tall and very muscular with tattoos covering every inch of his skin. He was also very harry and smelt of axe deodorant.

"This is Furby," Wallda said pointing at the man, "well his name isn't actually Furby, we think, but he doesn't talk so we aren't sure."

Furby then made a grunting sound and flipped us off. "He is very good at somehow doing whatever the plot needs him to do." Wallda explained.

She then walked over to another cubicle. Inside was a man in his mid 20's. He wore a bright pink suit with a dark skull patterned trench coat. On his feet where baby blue crocks and glittery socks. "This is Caarl with two A's," Wallda said pointing at the man, "he is the last member you'll meet of the revolution because the author doesn't want to write more characters. He's also kinda just here for comedic relief and might have a tragic backstory."

Wallda lead me to an empty cubical. "This will be your cubical from now on. This also concludes the end of the tour." Wallda then kissed me on my hand and shuffled away.

I then sat down and put my feet up on my desk. Time to start deciding on how to overthrow Satan.

A/N hey there people who are reading this flaming pile of garbage, I have some updates for you. So I have made a Q & A book where you can ask me questions regarding this book, future books, or me in general, just keep the questions classy ok? Nothing gross. I also want to make an original book but I don't know what kind of genre you guys wanna read so if you're interested in that just comment genres bellow. -Phoenix