Chapter 14: Batman Stuffed Toys and Memories

Derek's POV

"Where are we headed?" Alex asks.

I chuckle before saying, "You'll see, cutie. You'll see." I turn to Gabe to see him winking. I smirk back at him before returning my attention to the road.

"So, ladies," Francis began as I rolled my eyes, "Do any of you have food?" The girls giggle.

"Francis, was that really neccessary?" I ask raising an eyebrow at him. He looks at me and shrugs.

"EYES ON THE ROAD, IDIOT!" Alex screamed. I swerved the car a little recieving a little yelp from the girls. "YOU ALMOST KILLED US YOU...YOU...HAIRY MONKEY ASS!" 

Gabe, Francis, and I started laughing our asses off. Fortunately, we reached our destination so I parked the car before we could get into an accident that would kill us all. "H-hairy w-what?" I say in-between laughs.

Alex blushes before turning away. I eventually controlled my laughter, as for the other boys, they were still bawling with laughter. Victoria, too, as been laughing hard. "Victoria, I thought you were on my side!" she says.

"W-well that was pretty hilarious," Victoria answers still laughing.

"H-hey. Guys we should get out now," Alex suggests after some time. We nod in agreement still bickering. Alex looked around in awe once in the front entrance. "AN AMUSEMENT PARK!" she screamed in joy.

"Mhm," I respond proudly. "Let's go guys," I say leading the way in. Here we were greeted by game booths, food, rides, and the fresh smell of fun and adventure.

"Where to first?" Francis asks.

We ponder for a moment before Alex and I both screamed, "ULTIMATE FLAMES OF HELL!" We look at each other in surprise. "JINX!" "DOUBLE-JINX!" "TRIPLE-JINX!" 

"Okay, okay we get it..." Gabe says in amusement. "So are we up for the Ultimate Flames of Hell?"

We all look over at it before saying a 'hell yeah'. We stand in line for about ten minutes chit-chatting before getting onto the ride. Once Alex sat onto a cart, I beat the other three to it. "I'll sit next to her," I whisper to the three. They nod before entering the cart behind.

"Hey hey hey. I said Victoria has to sit next to me," she turns to see Victoria on the cart behind us with the other two boys. "Hey! That's not fair!"

"Oops...safety first," I said before reaching the seatbelt for her. I pull it down onto her as she glares at me. "Thanks?" she says surprised. I smirk before poking her nose. She freezes and turns away from me turning scarlet.

"Hey let's make a bet," I say grinning.

She turns back to me and says, "Okay, what's your proposal?"

"Keep your hands up the whole time. Don't drop them. If you do, you owe me a turkey leg," I remark proudly.

Alex's eyes widen in surprise and excitement. "And if I win, you owe me a funnel cake with extra powder and chocolate syrup along with a Batman stuffed toy."

I roll my eyes. What a greedy child. "Pig..." I whisper under my breath.

Her eyes widen and she slaps my arm, hard. "Hey! I am not!"

"Pfft mhm yes you are." I say rolling my eyes.

"Nuh uh!"

"Yeah uh!"

"Nuh uh!"

"Yeah uh!"

"Nuh uh!"

"GUYS! SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP!" The three shout behind us.