Prologue

"When can we date?"

───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────

───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────

"....and they lived happily ever after." Jimin finished telling bedtime story for 10 year old Hana beside her bed.

"It's time to sleep, alright?" Jimin gave her a sweet smile and hugged her.

"...Mochi Brother, I need to tell you something very very very important," Hana suddenly spoke in a serious face.

Jimin raised one of his eyebrow in confusion, "What is it?"

"Actually... I... I...," Hana stuttered for a few seconds, then blurted out, "I love you!"

Jimin instantly laughed and revealed his smiling smile, "Awww, how cute of you! I love you too~"

"Really?!" She yelled in delight, "Then you're my boyfriend now, right?"

Jimin widen his eyes and crackled, "Haha! Do you even know what that means?"

"Yes!" She tilted her head, trying hard to explain, "It means you are, um... like my... um like... the prince in my fairytale!"

"Oh wow! You see me as a prince? That's so cute of you! Well sadly, I'm not a prince..." he started to slow down.

"...Huh?" Hana's heart felt heavy, disappointment was written in her face.

"... because I'm the king of the worlddd!!!" he said while carrying Hana up in the air and swung her around, making her squealed and laughed.

"There are many types of love, Princess Hana," he placed her down back on her bed, fixing his gaze on her, smiling, "I've lived here for 2 years, of course I adore you too. You're like a sister to me, and also my best friend."

Hana let out a sigh, "So can we date?"

"Ha? Oh Hana, you're so silly!" Jimin laughed, "I'm way too old for yo-"

"When can we date?" Hana cut him off.

"Alright, how about this..." Jimin halted for a short moment, thinking carefully of what to say best, "... let's talk about it when you grow older, okay?"

Hana blinked, "Okay," feeling satisfied.

Let's talk about it,

When I grow older.

When I grow older.

A/N: buckle up your seats everyone and LEGGOOOO