07: Crush

(Don't mind the photo, you'll get it after reading this chap GAHAHAHA The girl is fruitypoppinn fyi)

───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────

──── ⋆✩⋆ ─────

Taehyung's POV

Have you ever thought...there are no 'coincidence' in this world? That everything leads to a story?

For example, myself.

Being known as the most handsome and athletic student in the school with good grades, thousands of people are jealous of my perfection. Damn, I've never thought I would be so perfect too.

But that's it. Every day is just another day as expected. Is there more to this?
I'm just passing through the motions, waking up to a new day and waiting for the day to end...

...until this girl appeared out of nowhere.

---

A year ago, orientation day.

It was a Monday morning as the sun was shining brightly. All of the students were assembled at the field, singing the national anthem.

Taehyung noticed something strange at the sight, so he looked at the girl beside him.

The moment he saw her face, he choked.

The girl sticked two nose inhalers into her both nostrils, her eyes were weary like she's gonna fall asleep in any second.

What the heck is she doing??

She spotted him staring at her and asked, "What? Is something on my face?"

"Those nose inhalers..." Taehyung face turned into grimace.

"The sun is so hot, I might faint if I don't put these on." She simply said.

This girl is crazy...

---

"Taehyung-ah, come on!" One of his friends dragged him to the volleyball court, "Stop sleeping at the library! Have you seen any of the matches?"

"Uh, nope." He doesn't really care about the activities the school was holding, "Why?"

"Dude, what are you doing in your life?" His friend couldn't believe it, "The girl's volleyball team, my friend! Their matches are so intense! And they're so hot, especially Hana!!"

"Pfft, seriously?" Taehyung rolled his eyes. He glance at the players unamusedly.

The court was packed with a rowdy crowd.