05: Who Is She?

───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────

───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────

No One's POV

Jimin smiled as soon he saw her and jolted up from his seat, "You came home-"

Hana immediately turned away and walked past the living room. He watched her rushing up the stairs and slamming the door shut.

The three of them were dumbfounded by her actions. Yeha was quick to break the awkward silence, "Hi...I'm here to do a school project with Hana. Um, I'll go ahead first...?"

"Wait," Jimin stopped them, his tone was almost demanding, "Can you wait here for a while?"

Jimin's sudden strict face frightened her. "Yes- I mean, sure." Yeha cleared her throat.

He told the lady hurriedly, "Boss, the discussion is done, right?"

The lady nodded, picking up her purse and smiled, "Thanks for welcoming me into your house, I'll make a move."

Yeha whispered to herself, "So it's just his boss..."

Within seconds, Jimin left the living room and start fasten his pace through the hallway until he came to Hana bedroom.

"Hana I-" He stepped inside and instantly stopped.

She was currently unbuttoning her uniform, revealing white creamy tone of her skin.

"Lord Farquaad!" She screamed, searching around for a towel to cover herself, "Don't you know how to knock?"

A flush creeped across his cheeks and he quickly turned away, "I-I'm sorry!"

Hana hissed under her breath, glaring Jimin's back as she changed her clothes, "Have she left?"

"You mean my boss? Yeah..." He kept covering his eyes with hands, "Are you done?"

"Umh." She simply replied. "Why did she leave though? It seems like you're having more fun with her."

"What? No, no it's not like that," He explained, facing at her, "She's just stopping by to discuss some of our work."

"Yeah, especially when she gave you that...weird, flirty look," Her lips curled into disgust, her tone full of sarcasm, "Yup, definitely just discussing about work."

Jimin went silent. He blinked a few times and broke into a laugh, "Oh Hana, you're still the same."

He doesn't wait for her response. Instead, he stepped closer to her, so sudden that she startled, making her to take a step backward. Her back hit the wall, but he kept leaning forward.

"S-Same in what?" she asked, trying to act tough, but her heart kept pounding faster.

Jimin rested an arm against the wall on the side of her, his face only a few inches from hers.

"Remember when you're still a kid and I brought my friend back? You cried so bad," He chuckled softly, "And now you're mad at me for bringing my boss back."

She gulped before he continued, "I guess that's how you express yourself when you're jealous?"

"Hold up-" She coughed, pushing him away. She wanted to clarify, but end up realising what he said was true.

He let out a laugh, feeling satisfied at her silence.

"She's just a boss to me, Hana." He turned away, heading to the door before he ended with one more sentence.

"Like I said before, no one can replace you."