Chapter II

Jisoo's Pov

I wasn't shocked by what just Lisa did, she's been like that for the past 2 years, ignoring the truth, denying the pain as if hindi nakikita sa kanyang mga mata. She began turning her self into something that she is not,and I know it's because of Jennie.
She was hurt so bad that no one can utter Jennie's name for the whole 3 years it seems like she keep telling herself that it was all a dream, that Jennie was never existed. Now that she's back Lisa is also facing her fear that's why she keep wearing a mask of bravery pero hindi niya matatago sa mata ang longing niya sa Nini niya,I can see it. I know how much she want to talk to her and ask her everything. But she was  covered by too much pride and anger. Im upset of what is happening. They are both my bestfriend and I just can't take seeing them like that, I need to do something.

Lisa's Pov

Im now in front of the new transferees sa camp they are 20 trainies  from the Star division

"Good Morning Everyone, I'am Major General Lalisa Manoban and I will be one of the instructor on your training.
You may raise your hands whenever your number and name is called"

"YES MAAM!"

"I'm expecting you all to be the best trainies as you came from the 5th Infantry, where my team also came from. Star Division trained us so hard not to be better but to be the best among others, but I'm not telling you that we should compete ourselves from the other division, but rather we try to do our mission in a hundred and one percent complete,that's why you are now here in the 8th infantry, the division who needs trainies like you,the Storm troope Division. Here you will learn the different kinds of weapons.
We wont just talk about guns and knives. But also how to use the armored vehicles.
Will be using three combat armored vehicles that 8th infantry commonly used.
The FNSS ACV-15,FMC M113 and Cadillac Gage Commando 4x4

Other than that you'll be trained how to use aircraft, the common aircraft we used are Beechcraft queen air, Cessna 207 and Cessna 401, while the DJI Phantom series is the only kind of drone we could use for now , but somehow those are only your minor training here"
I was stopped when Mina and Lee went in and told me that I was called from the office for an emergency meeting

"the majors will be discussed by Lieutenant Colonel Myoui Mina and Colonel Lee Tae Yong " I said and I quickly move my butt out from the room.

A sudden quick alarm covered the whole camp.

I went inside the meeting room while some of the officers are already gathered inside

"An immediate report was sent from 9th Infantry that a group of terrorist was seen close to our location, they also sent an order for us to check the coastal area near the borderline and inside the city.
Lieutenant Lucas please send an order to the assigned armed forces inside the villages  to conduct an alert for a fast relocation of the civilians" Lieutenant Gen Park Chaeyoung said as we all  having ourselves busy browsing the information inside the envelope that was given one by one.

"Tonight the first and Second Platoon will be out using the service aircraft to check the 6th and 7th borderline of the island, is that clear? Any questions?"

"NONE"

All the officers went their way out to start preparing for tonights assignment

I hurriedly went to my platoon
and totally forgot that Jennie is the Platoon sergeant of Alpha

Everyone is here giving our full attention when Jisoo poked me from the back

"I missed Jennie doing the command for us" she said with a tease in her face