Chapter 4 :)

I want the world to think I am a classy girl. I don't know this guy and that's all I can think. Yes I kinda have a crush on him but what will people think.

I haven't told my mother yet, but she's a cool mum, I don't need to hide anything from her.

Today was the day I saw him.

* * *

I was kind of nervous.

I had invited the girls over to help me get ready.

" I think the polka dot dress is a winner" Stef said.

"No, something less than that" added Bri.

"Something casual" Leah interrupted.

Mik finally got a word in "guys, she's just going to his house, not out for dinner! Leah's right, something casual!"

After 10 mins of arguing, the end result was a a burgundy skirt and a light blue tshirt with a floral pattern.

I chose a cute, silver clutch bag and grabbed my phone and purse, before putting on my ankle boots and stepping out the door, and waving goodbye.

My friends were staying at mine, and made themselves at home.

* * *

My mum drove me over to his house. In the car, she tried to get a bit of information out of me, following with a lot of Awwwws and ohhhhs!

We parked on the street before turning into a beautiful, and modern house, with 2 levels and it had such a sleek look. I was impressed.

I pressed the speaker at the gate, before it unlocked and I walked up the path. I shushed my mother goodbye and demanded her to leave. How embarrassing!

'Ding dong'. I was kinda of shaking.

His mother opened the door.

"Hi!" She shrieked, before reaching in a giving me a big hug.

Before I knew it, my mum was walking back up the path to introduce herself.

"Hi, I'm Jeanette, nice to meet you, sorry I forgot to lock the car!"

"Suzie, nice to meet you!"

I saw Ashton, and he saw me, and realising that our mums were getting acquainted too fast, he gestured for me to come on in.

I squeezed past Suzie and headed on inside.

"Hi" he said with an adorable smile across his face.

"You look gorgeous by the way!" He added.

I couldn't help blushing. He had this kind of geeky side but I thought it was cute.

"Follow me, I have a surprise"

------------------------------------

Hope you like it!!

What's the surprise???

Please vote!! Thankkssss

Brittany xxx