Chapter 5 :)

OMG 100 reads! This is big for me! Thanks guys!

---------------------------------

ASHTON P.O.V

I saw her standing awkwardly with her mum at the door. She looked up and her eyes locked with mine. It was only a look, but her look gave me butterflies.

But I snapped out of my trance and gestured her in.

She came in with a small, yet warming smile.

"You look gorgeous" I blurted out without thinking.

I cannot believe I said that....

She blushed at the words.

Oh she looked adorable.

Brooke was a tad shorter than me. Her head only reached my nose.

She looked down to hide her blush, but I bent down below her and looked up on her, which only made her burst out with laughter.

"Follow me, I have a surprise" I said, and turned around, and grabbed her hand.

BROOKE P.O.V.

"Follow me, I have a surprise" he said, before grabbing my hand.

Wait he grabbed my hand...?

ASHTON P.O.V.

I wanted something really cute, and because our backyard had a swimming pool, I set up a picnic next to it.

I had a cute, bright yellow picnic rug set out with little plates of different foods placed around a straw picnic basket.

I was walking through the my house, yes still holding her soft hand, and I came to the door.

"Would you mind if I put a blindfold on you?" I asked, in the least creepiest way possible...!

"Haha do I trust you?" She replied with a cheeky grin ridden across her face.

Before I replied, I got sidetracked, and kind of stuttered.

"W-what's the worst that could happen?" I said before we both started laughing.

"Yes I trust you". I got a response.

BROOKE P.O.V.

Ashton took out a tablecloth from under his kitchen sink, before placing it over my eyes.

He grabbed bother of my hands a slowly we walked to a door. He slid it open and told me to step over a ledge, before the sun hit my face.

The blindfold dropped and my eyes opened.

"Ashton, wow!"

I could believe it.

ASHTON P.O.V.

"Ashton, wow!"

She looked astonished.

My whole body was shaking, and I hope when I grabbed her hand she didn't notice.

When a smile grew upon her face, my heart filled with butterflies.

Is being together at this moment was still awkward, as you can imagine. But something, like she had this glow, that just made me feel so relaxed around her.

She looked up and down at everything id done.

Then turned to me.

"That's so sweet! Aww".

I don't think she realised how much of a crush I have on her.

I think she may like me, but I'm willing to wait how ever long it takes for her to really like me. I want to go through everything with her.

We walked over to the rug, and sat facing each other.

BROOKE P.O.V.

We sat facing each other.

"Tell me a bit about yourself" Ashton said.

"Well," I began " I dunno there's not much to tell"

"Oh come on, you have a story" he said before a small smirk grew on his face.

"Well, I am very musical..."

"I know that" he laughed "ok tell me about what you like.

"Well I first started piano at the age of 5, then I started trombone at 8, then the drum kit at 10".

"Well that's something I didn't know.. You play drums!?"

"Ahah yeah..." I sat a little confused.

"SO DO I" he yelled. "That's amazing!"

"And you can sing and play piano and what was it, oh yeah trombone!" This is insane! Oh but awesome"

ASHTON POV

"This is insane, oh but awesome! Follow me, I have to show you this"

I stood up, before turning around and helping Brooke up.

We walked together back inside and then she followed me upstairs to my room.

We stopped in front of my door.

"Hang a sec, I'll be back in a minute, wait here"

---------------------------------------

So what is ASHTON going to show BROOKE???

Hope you like keep reading!!!

xxxxx Brittany xxxxxx