Little School (third scenario)

(A/N : I actually lowkey wanna write a story about little school hmmmm)

Little: Chyna

(Imagine them how you wish)

Chyna POV

I can't believe I actually go excepted to into a cg/L school. I'm excited but I'm incredibly nervous because I have to start over and make new friends since none of my previous friends were littles. I gripped my bookbag and suitcase and walked up to the housing department to get my room assignment. I walked up to the front desk and a very tall girl with a beautiful smile looked at me.

"Yes can I help you," She said smiling.

"Hi I'm here to get my room assignment,"

" First and last name and classification please,"

"Chyna Perez and I'm a little," The girl types in her laptop then prints out a paper and hands it to me along with a room key.

"Well here you go Chyna all of your information and here and remember that the matching ceremony is at 12:00 sharp so remember to be there." I looked at the paper and it said that I would be sharing my dorm room with four other girls which is fine since I've gone to boarding school all my life this shouldn't be hard. When I opened the door all of the girls turned to look at me and I didn't expect them to smile but they did. They welcomed me in and helped me unpack and by the time I was done it was time for us to go to the matching ceremony.

We walked into the huge auditorium and sat in our assignment area and they soon started to call our names all the girls in my group and when they finally got up to me. I got matched with a daddy named Lucas. I hope he's the daddy that I dream of.

I wanted to see what this looked like if I wrote it so I hope you guys enjoyed 😄