9

( creepypasta14 )

Emily pov

we had to be carefully of the soldiers were still on watch than we finally made to the children pen. halfway there i thought to myself. I thought as i took a deep breath of a air, than the soldiers pass though and after they left. We ran quickly to the children pen, than cesar ran to the door open the pen door. To the gate, cesar went inside first and i follow him and the others inside. I saw cesar run over and looking for someone, there was a little ape that ran to cesar arms, and he held him within his arms.

I started to think about my lost child i had miscarriage before the outbreak started made me. Think of the child that i had lost in the moment, " emily " i heard cesar said my name, i quickly wipe my tears before cesar could see. " ladder to the other side " he said than i nodded as i leaded him to the ladder that i told him. As i lead him and the ape children to the ladder, we help the ape children up the ladder. Please don't get caught, we almost there i thought in the moment. After there was hole for us to get to the other side, i met the ape named rocket, we help the children down the tunnel. While helping the children, i saw cesar was looking at where general live at i spoke up " it's isn't worth it cesar...whatever your feeling isn't worth it. Rocket walked over to him " hurry you and emily must go", than rocket sign. Without you ?" than cesar spoke " " maurice was right...i am..like...koba " he said but i didn't know what mean " your not " i said. " he could not escape his hate...and i still cannot escape mine " he look at the general home, where he stays. " nobody can escape the pain of their life, but you can learn to leave the pain " i told him but i don't think that help cesar in any way i thought to myself. As i went to leave with rocket, not even half though the tunnel we heard a boom !!!!." you go to the apes, i'll try to find cesar ..." i said, it was better for me to get kill while trying to find cesar than rocket trying to get kill while finding cesar. I thought as i ran back to find cesar.