10

Emily pov

I had not went with rocket, i had to follow cesar and try to help him and talk him out of this. Death mission, i though as i ran, back to the direction of the general, place aka hq i thought as i ran. And i kept going, the whole time i kept thinking please cesar don't be dead or do something dumb. I thought as i ran and i finally got inside the hq place, of the general.

It was creepy i thought as i walked carefully inside without making a noise. As i took another step, i heard a loud boom once i did, i drop to the floor i got scared for a moment. Than their was a loud boom, though the reflection of the window , it look like a rocket hit the wall. It caught part of the wall on fire . i saw at the same time, i heard the soldiers, were knocking on the door, like crazy . nothing, after a while. I started to move than i saw the madness of the general his plans, written on paper. Stuck on the walls everywhere, maps and there was part of wall.

Was pictures, of c-scans they take of your body or your brain, if i was reading it right he had a mass in his brain i think it was him. Than i slowly walk into another room, there was cesar and their was general shaking and having a bad seizure. Cesar was watching when he saw that, than out of nowhere the gernal stop breathing. I heard him choking, than he was gone, " he wasn't worth it...everyone was right...sorry " he said as he left the room. I went to slowly follow him, than we heard, gunshots and rockets being shot. Than the banging begans, soldiers " cologne, are you in there ? colonel !!!! cesar saw a gun and bomb. Ran back after he got it, " do you trust me " i nodded quickly. As i thought he said something like  on 3 ...1...2...3 nope . he grab me and we jumped at the same the soldiers got the door open. Boom, i fell to the ground with cesar " get up" he slowly help me up and we started to run while being shot at. Loud booms, and fire all i remember i thought to myself, then i saw peacher a soldier. The general most loyal follower, i took a breath before i had the hand gun and shot him. I needed to stop him soon as possible i thought in  the moment.