Chapter 7

Heather pov

It's been a couple days since I ran for my life through that whole they had in the wall. Once I got to where is Cesar told me to go, I met two chimpanzee and orangutan , a little girl that carry metal thing that readed nova. A another ape, called bad ape and large  gorilla named luca, cesar told me about them. Once I got there I told him I was no threat and Cesar sent me. Pretty much I didn't know sign language so all I got was nonsense once I got there at home I was no threat and Cesar sent me. Pretty much I didn't know sign language so all I got was nodded. I knew that the orangutan  wanted me to learn it though.

I could tell by his eyes though, but over these three's days we been digging and digging . a tunnel and trying to create a tunnel for the adult apes, but we haven't hit anything at all, it was me and blue eyes i think. Digging than we heard footsteps there was bad ape, " come ....follow " than we stop and follow this crazy ape . also with maurice, and  that little girl, named nova. Than we found it,  than maurice pointed at his back for bad ape to climb on.

" oh, no....oh no..no no...no..no" than maurice growled at him, than bad ape spoke " okay". Than he did, he began to dig a hole than stuck his head out, there was a soldier boots then he slowly left and the apes gathered around the hole. I think it finally started to give them hope. As i was thinking deeply i felt water than i saw that water was coming in and fast. Bad ape fell than maurice went over, to shut this huge metal lid.

Than blue eyes was the one standing on maurice and began to sign to a ape that was happening. I was lost, the whole time, than they got quite they had must have seen a soldier . none of friends knew what they were saying, " we got a new plan, just wait " emily said than i started to walk impatiently I just want to leave this terrible place in this hell hole we call Home. In a moment of panic, Fear came into my heart scare the soilder might catch us . The one called blue eyes, came over and held my hand in his hand and I saw his eyes. His beautiful blue eyes like trying to tell me everything's gonna be OK and we're all going to get out of here I smiled and thought all the fear escape my body.