Chapter 4

Emily pov

The plan began to take form when a young girl maybe 10 years old,  came into the persian. She had blonde hair, long or short but could not tell because it was hidden behind. Her thick warm jacket , she walked over to cesar pen, he was being punishment because he stood up for a ape that old and weak. Trying to perfect the old ape but he was killed, they whipped cesar until he was too weak. Now he was resting bitter cold, night air i was worried for him, as i watched from our pen. We needed a plan, soon i prayed to anyone that heard my prayers within my mind.

She carefully walked over to cesar pen, i was still watching her she looked fearful of what he been. Though i had not seen this for a long time, for a ape and human, at least human cares for a ape. The way she did, it been a long time since the last time i did, he woke up saw her . than she sign thirsty than she goes gets a pail of water for him and brings it to his mouth. He started to drink out of it, it was magically moment to see, than the apes. See began to gather the crappy food we had leftover and gave it to the girl than she gave to.

To cesar and he began to eat it, soon after soldiers were coming he told the girl to hide. She did as she was told, i started to worry for the girl, being found. Than a chimpanzee walked in he started to hoot than the soldiers told him to put  his hands up. The gergeral  was here too, i stood i saw that my girls were up saw this, than i saw that girl got away.

The chimpanzee  started a fight with gorilla, the big one than general  shot in the air than asked the chimpanzee . " any more out there ?" he didn't answer, " sweep the area, put him the pen" the forced him in the pen where we were at the gorilla gave him a good beating than the gorilla left the. Chimpanzee stood up , he sign feeling better ?  than he kept signing " good than we can talked about the escape "  than we nodded also we were on the plan also, we were all getting out or getting all the apes out at least even when die trying at least.