📞 078 👥

| Chapter Seventy Eight |

•••

"And this is why I'm afraid of squirrels."

"Come on, I'm sure it didn't mean to attack you."

"I saw the evil in its eyes and no one can convince me otherwise."

Jeongguk released a joking sigh before he laughed the topic off.

"Yeah, just laugh. I'll be the one laughing when one of those devils attacks you someday."

"I doubt that very much."

As much as Jeongguk wanted to continue, he had a meeting with his managers, to discuss what on earth they are going to do, in less than half an hour.

"I need to get going."

"Managers?"

Jeongguk hummed, somehow happy that he didn't have to explain much to the other, that she knew him that well.

"You can do this. Don't let them pressure you."

"Will try."

"Good luck."

Jeongguk was about to end the call when his goodbye stuck in his throat.

"You-"

"Yeah?"

The brown haired male bit his bottom lip, bunny-like teeth showing.

"You haven't thought about the whole meeting up thing yet?"

He could hear a sigh come from the other end, already crashing all of his built up hopes.

"It's okay, you don't have to-"

"Actually-"

The young idol shut up at this, heartbeat accelerating in anticipation.

"I know this is important to you so-"

"So I might have a comprise for you."

Jeongguk's smile reached to his eyes in excitement.

•••

"This is stupid."

"Stop complaining, brat."

Jeongguk was currently seated in Jimin's living room, a blindfold covering his sight.

"Be grateful, she's trying to compromise. All you do is complain and demand."

The taller scoffed at his friend and slumped back into the couch.

"Okay, my parents won't be back for a while. I'm gonna go to my room."

Before Jeongguk could protest he heard Jimin rushing up the stairs, now utter silence ruling the room.

This is not how he imagined this to go. He scoffed to himself.

"That's not what I had in mind."

"Should I leave then?"

The male swore he could feel his heart stop for a second. He snapped his head in the direction of the voice but grew more frustrated at the not surprising fact that he still saw only black.

"Hello?"

It was suddenly silent again, making Jeongguk fear that the other truly had left. However, his ears perked up when he registered quiet steps behind him.