Chapter 2

Jack’s POV

I can’t believe we’re finally here. The flight here took forever and it’s so hot but this summer is going to be a summer to remember and I knew it. Jack and I met up with the rest of the boys at the airport so that we could all get to the hotel together. When we finally arrived I texted Cam, hey man! We’re at the airport now! Should be at the hotel soon. We waited for several more minutes at the airport to wait for Taylor’s plane. When he finally arrived we loaded up our luggage in the car that Magcon provided for us. I was so hungry throughout the whole ride there and I just wanted to get to the hotel, unpack and grab something to eat. I was also excited to see the guys. As we were on the way to the hotel, I got a reply from Cam hey man! Guess who’s here? ;) ;) I knew who he was talking about already. I didn’t even mean to tell Cam, but last Magcon he overheard me telling JJ about my long time crush on Erlyn. I’ve never met her in person but we’ve been talking on Twitter for months and have even Skyped each other a few times. I’ve started to like her and it just so happens that Cam is her best friend. Just my luck; and now he teases me about it all the time. Part of the reason why I know this is going to be the summer to remember is because I finally get to meet Erlyn in person and I’m not going to let this summer go to waste. I reply with a simple blushing emoticon. Shortly after, we arrive to the hotel and after bringing all our luggage inside, we check in. We were only waiting at the lobby for a couple minutes when I heard laughter and talking behind me and as I turn around the first person that caught my eye was Erlyn. Wow. That was literally the first thing that came to mind when I first saw her. I’ve only ever gotten to see her through Skype and her posts on Instagram. I knew that seeing her in person would be 10x better but I was just so infatuated. She yells my name and comes running at me. I don’t try and hide my excitement as she jumps to me, I grab her by her waist and hug her tightly while I spin her around.

“I’m so glad I can finally hug you.” I say with a smile all across my face.

Our conversation was just getting started when Cam barges in and interrupts us to introduce Erlyn to Nash. I don’t want to make it to obvious that it bugged me so I just left it. I’m sure I’ll have plenty of time to spark up a conversation again.

            Later on that night I invited the boys and the girls to go eat out because I was starving. Thank god I finally got that covered. When we got back to the hotel we all just decided to chill and do whatever in Cam and Nash’s room. A few hours in, I saw the perfect opportunity to approach Erlyn and continue our conversation that was so rudely interrupted this afternoon. She was on her phone, sitting on the corner of the bed so I go and join her.

“Wow you look like you’re having a blast.”

She looks up at me and gives me a smile and giggles. She has the cutest giggle, I can’t help but smile when I hear it.

“Yeah so much fun, this is definitely my ‘this is a blast’ face”

I couldn’t control my laugh. She’s not like other girls I’ve met ever since Magcon. She was real. She was herself and that’s what makes her so amazing. I tried to keep the conversation going, “So how long are you staying in Florida for?”

“I’m staying a couple more weeks after Magcon is over. It’s a perfect vacation spot so after this is done I can do all the fun vacationy stuff” she said followed by her cute giggle.