Chapter 3

Cam’s POV

I’ve known Erlyn for so long and I’ve never had the courage to tell her how I feel. I guess it’s just because I don’t want to ruin the friendship that we have. She’s my best friend and I don’t want anything to ruin that. I’ve never been comfortable with the guys she ends up with and I know I can treat her the way she wants to be treated so I do it anyways. “Cam!” my thoughts are interrupted when Erlyn grabs my hand and tug me back to reality. “Are you okay?” she asks.

“Yeah, I’m fine” I reply with a big smile on my face. She continues to grab my hand as we walk to the breakfast table together.

Erlyn’s POV

            After eating breakfast we all head to the main room where Magcon was going to be held. The stage crew was setting up and we didn’t have much to do until the fans started coming in so we went out to the hallways where there were chairs. I run over to make sure I get a seat and Jack runs right behind getting to the chair first. He ran up so quickly that I accidentally fall on his lap.

“You can definitely sit here” giving me a smirk.

Before I even thought of getting off his lap, all the other boys took the rest of the seats so I didn’t really have a choice. I didn’t want to sit on the floor or stand.

“Well don’t mind if I do” I looked at him giving him the same smirk.

From the corner of my eye I notice Taylor take a picture of us and soon I get a notification on my phone from twitter: @taylorcaniff: I ship it #jaclyn attached with a picture of Jack and I smiling at each other while I’m on his lap. My mentions begin to fill with questions and surprised reactions from fans but one tweet stood out @jackgilinsky: same. As I read it I give him a look and I see him already looking and smiling at me. It took almost half an hour for the stage and tables to be set up in the room so everyone was just on their phones, texting, snapchatting, tweeting… all the usual stuff. After a few more minutes Bart comes out of the room and tells us the stage is ready if we want to see it. It takes a while for the boys to get off their asses to go check out the stage but they get there eventually.

Jack’ POV

Wow the stage was amazing! I can’t wait to perform on it later today. I really wanted to get Erlyn to sing as well. I’ve heard her sing once or twice while we were here but just a bit but from what I heard she has an amazing voice. I would love to sing with her. I walked over to Bart and asked if we could do a special number with just me and Erlyn and thankfully he said yes. After my conversation with Bart I wanted to make sure Erlyn was down for it. “Hey gorgeous!” I casually say as I grab her waist. It’s only been a few days since we’ve officially met but I don’t want to waste anytime. I want to make sure she understands what I feel about her. I spin her around and she looks me straight in the eye and with her cute giggle she replies, “hi, what’s up?”

“So I talked to Bart and he wants you to sing a song with me! Please say you’ll do it!” I ask with my arms still around her waist and her hands resting on my arms.