Chapter 44

Ally P.O.V

"That looks amazing!" Nicola squealed at the dress I had tried on. I smiled. I turned and studied the dress in the mirror. I was wearing a cute dress that had a black skirt, white long sleeved top and a black collar.

"Buy it!" Lottie insisted. I smiled and closed the change room door. I quickly stripped down my clothes and changed into the clothes I was originally wearing. I opened the door and walked over to the counter, placing the dress in front of the lady.

"Just that today?" she asked me.

"Yes thanks" I smiled.

"That's $50 today", she smiled, "would you like a bag for charity? They're $5!"

"Okay, I love to help in anyway I can!"

"Which one?" she asked.

"Can I get the one with wolf howling at the moon, please?" I smiled.

"Of course! That'll be $55 today!" she put everything in a bag and I handed her the money.

"Have a good day!"

"You too!" she waved to me and I walked out the store with the girls.

"We've been here for 2 hours, we should go!" Ruth informed us. We all nodded in agreement.

"Want a lift?" I asked Ruth and Nicola.

"Sure!" they chorused. We walked through the parking lot and into Louis's car. The whole drive to Liam's parents' house was hilarious. We all sang every song on the radio, in 'puberty' voices. Once I pulled up to the Payne's house, my side hurt from all the laughter.

"Ally, Lottie, Fizzy come in!" Nicola smiled.

"Your dad hates me!" I protested.

"It's only mum home!" Ruth convinced me.

"Come on!" Lottie pulled me out of the car. We walked into the house and I was greeted by Karen. She pulled me into a tight hug, years in her eyes.

"I just got off the phone to Liam, he told me the news!" she smiled. I smiled. "I can't wait to see you in the white dress and call you my daughter-in-law"

"I can't wait to call you my mother-in-law" I smiled.

"Erh, Ally, Louis said we need to get home for dinner, it's 5.30!" Lottie hurried me.

"I'll see you at Christmas, Karen?" I hugged her tightly. "Bye"

"Bye sweetie!" She waved and gave me a quick hug. Fizzy,Lottie and I got in the car and drove back to the Tomlinson's.Once we got inside I was bombarded with questions from Louis.

"How was it? Did you have fun? No boys touched you? Did you buy me anything?" Louis poked me with every question.

"SHUT UP!" I yelled. "I'm going to go ring Liam" I went upstairs and pulled out my phone.

Liam P.O.V

"Harry if you were a food you'd be something soft! You know because you want all the old ladies to love you" Zayn poked fun of Harry.

"Liam would be something sweet!" Niall shouted out.

"Awh! Thanks Nialler!" I laughed. I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Liam!" Ally's voice filled my ears.

"Hey beautiful how are you?" I stood up and walked to mine and Ally's bedroom for privacy.

"Good, I went shopping with your sisters and 2 of mine slash Louis's" I heard her cheery tone and could imagine her smiling. "How are you Liam?"

"Good, I miss you"

"Miss you too babe! Only 15 hours"

"You're leaving at 8.30 in the morning?" I questioned.

"Yeah, you and me need to be back in Doncaster on Christmas day to see everyonr. So, all of us at the bungalow are celebrating Christmas on Christmas Eve"

"Ummh... okay?" I chuckled slightly.

"Ally, dinner is ready!" I heard Louis's voice.

"No thanks Lou! I feel kinda sick!" Ally replied. It was then that I realised she didn't eat the past two days.

"Ally?" I asked.

"Yeah babe" she answered.

"What did you have to eat today?" I asked.

'What?"

"ALLY! WHAT DID YOU EAT TODAY!?" I yelled at her.

"Liam I - I'm going, bye!" Ally hung up before I could answwer. I flopped onto my bed. What have I done?