Chapter 51

Liam P.O.V

"So when can Ally and the twins go home?" I asked the nurse.

"Since the babies were pre-mature they have to stay at the hospital, with their mother, for another 5 days" she smiled.

Why was she smiling!?

"Can I stay here with her?" I asked, using the Payne-puppy-dog look.

"We don't usually allow it but I guess..." the nurse wasn't smiling this time though. Okay! Hold up! Not smiling!? I snapped myself out of my thoughts and into reality.

"Hey babe" I smiled at ally as I walked in the door. "I snuck you in some McDonalds". Ally smiled and took the bag appreciatively.

"Thanks Li!" she smiled.

"Listen, I'm going to go home for about 20 minutes to get some clothes because I'm staying the full 5 days with you. Don't worry I'll get you a few changes of clothes too" I smiled. Ally gave me a quick kiss and I left the hospital room. I didn't want to take too long so, I rushed to the elevator and ran through the doors.

As the elevator doors opened I could see a group of fans, only about 40, gathered outside the hospital. The doors opened and I attempted to slip out the door without being notice, BUT, of course failed. The fans saw me and started screaming.

"Girls, I'm really sorry but I have to go home and get mine, the babies' and Ally's clothes! I can't sign anything at the moment" I frowned. I gave 5 younger girls, around 7/8, a hug and ran off to the van awaiting outside.

Once we pulled into the driveway of our mine and Ally's house, I jumped out of the van and ran inside.Like usual, fans awaited outside the house. I ran inside and grabbed 2 large bags. I piled mine, Ally's, Arielle's and Rose's clothes between each bag and ran back outside. I jumped into the van as fans tried to grab my shirt. It was crazy!

Mark drove me to the hospital and I jumped out of the car. I ran back into the hospital. Once the doors closed, all I could hear was muffled screams and singing. I hated having to ignore the fans, but, my family came first! My family. I would never get tired of saying that! They were my 2 beautiful daughters. I couldn't wait to show the world.

I tapped my foot impatiently as I awaited the opening of the elevator doors. After many people got in the elevator, the doors opened at the maternity ward. I lugged the bags out of the elevators, receiving a couple of strange looks. I shook off their stares and made my way to Ally's hospital room. Both her and the babies were sleeping peacefully. I, successfully, snuck into the room wwithout disturbing them. They were my perfect family.

"Liam?" Ally's quite voice filled my ears.

"Hey babe! How are you feeling?" I asked. She chuckled.

"Ypu don't have to keep asking me! I feel fine!" she poked her tongue out. There was a loud knock on the door and I jumped up to answert it.

"Mum! Dad! Hi, come in! The babies are sleeping and Ally just woke up" I smiled and hugged both of them. My phone vibrated in my pocket and I pulled it out and read the text.

From: Gemma

Hey Liam (: long time no speak! :P I'm coming around to visit Ally and the babies soon

~ G xx

I tapped away on my phone keyboard.

To: Gemma

Of course! See you soon Gem! You are sure to put a smile on Ally's face x

I smiled and slipped my phone back in my pocket.

*****

Ally P.O.V

Liam slipped into the hospital bed next to me, after he put Arielle and Rose down. He wrapped his arms around my waist tightly. I smiled, realising I was more than ready to be Mrs.Payne.

** 5 months later **

Gemma laced up the back of the long, elegant wedding gown. Yes, today was the day. The day I, Allison-Rose Monzelle, would pronounce the words 'I do' to marry Liam James Payne. I was ready. Family, friends, well-known celebrities and management were all just outside in that garden. My hand started shaking as I took thee flowers from Lea's hand. Who, finally went on a date with Harold! I smiled as I stared down at my engagement ring.

Today, there would be one more ring added to my hand. The ring that meant forever. It meant we were as strong as stone, nothing could break us. The ring that would tie our family together. I smiled at the thought of all this.

"Ready?" Gemma asked me.

"Ready!" I smiled. Alyssa, Gemma, Sarah and Lea all looked amazing in their strapless, purple, mid-thigh brides maid's dresses. Arielle and Rose were my gorgeous little flower girls, wearing a pink, silk dress with a small white rose just below the strap. Gemma picked up Arielle and Lea took Rose.

The hall doors opened and the girls slowly walked down the rose petal covered, red isle that had been set up in the elegant garden of a nearby park. Finally, came my turn. Louis slid out from behind a dresser and linked arms with mine. Since I didn't have a father to walk me down the isle (that I knew) Louis volunteered and I gladly accepted. I smiled at Liam standing at the end of the isle in his sharp tuxedo. Louis kissed my cheek as I stood in front of Liam, facing his direction. He reached his hands out and held mine lovingly in them.

****

"Do you Liam James Payne take thee Allison-Rose Monzelle to be your lawfully wedded wife?" the priest asked, smiling at Liam and I.

"I do" he smiled. I slid the wedding ring on his finger slowly and carefully.

"And do you Allison-Rose Monzelle take thee Liam James Payne to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do" I smiled, as Liam slid the wedding ring onto my finger.

"You may now kiss the bride" the priest beamed. Liam kissed me passionately as everyone cheered. I was now, officially, Mrs. Payne.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hello readers!

Talk to me on kik; hayleyanne16

Follow my instagrams; hayleyanne1999 (personal/1D)

we_heart_it_fashion_ (fashion/ hipster pictures)

I just love you all so much

Vote.

Comment.

Fan.

I'll miss you in the short period before the sequel :*