Why do you always have to be right?

Previously
!This One is a Oneshot that isn't Based on a scene in Violetta!
- German and Angie got into an argument -

Now

"She's my daughter and I can decide what she's allowed to do and what she isn't!", German shouted.

"Ah-ha? And just because she's your daughter she's not allowed to have a real life?", Angie countered.

The two adults were in Germans office.

"She has a real life!", German was angry.

"Look at her! Before I came she didn't even go to school because of you!", Angie got angry too.

"She had good tutors! Or do you want to say that you're a bad tutor?", German stood up from his office chair.

"No! But a Teenager wants to make friends and hang out! They don't want to be captured in a big tower like in Tangled!", Angie took a step near to German and so did he.

"I don't capute her! And she isn't a teenager!", German said.

"What then? A Kid? German, Violetta is 16! She isn't gonna be a child forever. You have to understand her...", Angies voice got softer.

"I-I know... But... You know... I mean... She is my little girl! I don't want to loose her!", German looked sad.

"And she's always gonna be your little girl German... But... You know... To love someone means sometime to let him go", Angie laid her hand on Germans shoulder.

"I let Maria go... And she'll never come back", now German sobbed a little.

"No. She already is back, German. She'll always be in your heart, no matter what.", Angie smiled lightly.

"Why do you always have to be right?", Now he smiled too and hugged the sister of Maria.

-------------

I know its very short so its not a One Shot, but a One Short xD
Whatever :)
Hope you liked it :*
Comment and Vote ^-^
May ;3