What if?

Information
This One-Shot isn't based on a Scene in Violetta
Previously/What's it about?
What would happen if German and Jade plus her brother aren't at home? What if Angie, Vilu, Olga and Ramallo could do what they want for this one Evening? This is my imagination!

Now:

"He left!", Angie shouted after she closed the door behind German.

"You're funny!", Vilu laughed because Angie had thrown her hands into the air.

"I'm not funny! I'm your teacher. I'm not supposed to be funny", Angie said grinning.

"I'm happy that I have an evening to relax.", Ramallo jumped on the couch and Olga came.

"Be more careful! The couch was expensive!", She slapped Ramallo lightly with her feather duster and he stand up and ran away into the kitchen. Olga after him.

Angie and Violetta just laughed at them.

"Maybe you could show me what you're working on in the studio", Angie requested.

"You know exactly what we're working on, you're our teacher!", Violetta laughed.

"No, here I'm just your tutor!", she laughed too.

"Well, then... Tutor...", Vilu grinned and sat down on the piano.

She laid her fingers on the keys and began to play, Te Creo.

Angie listened and sat next to her niece while singing the harmony to it.

It was a good feeling to just sing without the fear that German coud hear it.

Vilu ended the song and they heard clapping from behind them.

Both turned their heads and saw Olga and Ramallo smiling.

They stopped arguing when they heared the two singing.

Violetta laughed happily and Angie smiled because of that.

Then Angie had an idea. She got up and took her mp3 player out of her bag and put the player in a stereo system. (A/N: I hope you know what I mean :) )

Angie turned Violettas song En mi mundo on and "danced" a bit in the kitchen.

There she got a wooden spoon and a spatula.

She came back and handed Vilu the spatula and they began to use those as microphones and sang.

"Y vuelvo desperar en mi Mundo...", Violetta sang and Angie continued.

Vilu jumped through the whole room because she had so much fun and climbed then on the table in the dining area and used it as a stage.

Angie did the same.

Olga and Ramallo were the audience and fans if Violetta because Angie was In the first song (En mi mundo) Violettas Background Singer.

The next song came on and Angie and Vilu sang: Veo Veo.

They sang so many song and laughed a lot.

So much fun Violetta never had before in her life and Angie felt like she had back her sister.

-----------------

Short, Short... Sry :P

But I had this in my head :)

Btw I don't forbid you to comment :3

I would be sooooo happy if you could comment and give me some advice :* (Maybe a beta-reader?)

Thanks ^-^