Kirishima?!

It was a lovely, spring Friday morning in the room of a 1-A student named Katsuki Bakugou, he was the hothead that thinks hes better then everyone including All Might and tries to become the # 1 hero. His alarm clock rang though his room until eventually he punches it off of his nightstand and starts to open his eyes to see the sun poking out from some of his blinds. He gets up as he yawns and stretches while he slugishly walks to his closet and picks out his uniform he has to wear for school, he puts it on and starts to walk down his stairs with his hands in his pockets ready for the day.

*time skips*

Bakugou slowly starts to walk towards his way to school. He then hears a voice behind him telling him to slow down and wait up and that person is no other then Eijirou Kirishima, his friend. Kirishima is the type of guy who is happy and cheerful but is manly and tough at the same time but he also has a secret, he has a huge crush on his best friend Bokugou. Bakugou waits for Kirishima to catch up with him so they can walk to the school together. "Sup Bakubro!" Kirishima says cheerfully with a big smile on his face, Bakugou looks at his face and turns away " sup dumb hair" Bakugou says in his usual mean voice. Kirishima waves to a couple of his other friends before talking again " so ready for class?" "NO OF COURSE NOT SCHOOL IS LAME... but we have to do it anyways" Bakugou says in a angry tone "true" says Kirishima before splitting ways and each going into different classrooms.

*Kirishima's prov*

As I walk into my first period class room I start walking towards my desk as the teacher began class. I then look out the window and kinda daydream about my best friend Bakugou for some odd reason, hes so manly and he a great friend and... I feel my face heat up and a slight blush form on my face, I shook my head to get those weird thoughts out of my head and started to focus on class. Why was I thinking about Bakugou its not like im gay... am I?! I stared at my paper and started to doodle Bakugou's expression's all over it while a little blush formed again because of the thought about his explosive friend.

After the next few classes I finally got to my favorite class 1-A where I can become a hero and see all of my friends. As I walk in I saw everyone talking to one another besides Bakugou he was sitting at his desk starring at me as I walk in, a little pink hue filled my cheeks as I looked at him and gave him a sharp smile and waved, of course he waved back and started to get up out of his seat to bully Deku. I laughed at the sight of him and went to sit next to Denki my lightning friend,"sup bro what are you guys talking about?" i say in a confused look but was curious,"hey bro, nothing much just talking about how awesome we are and girls!"Denki says in cool tone,"by the way do you have a crush on anyone Kirishima?!" Denki says with a smirk on his face waiting for me to respond, a dark shade of pink start to form as I think about someone and quickly shake my hands and say "huh ohhh no no I dont why do you ask!!?" My face is flustered as Denki's smirk went bigger but went away when Aizawa walked in and said "class start by sitting down please!" Everyone sat as quickly back to there seats including me as I sit in the back but its good because I get to see ... Bakugou, a blush form as I look at him and his features, omg why do I like him so much!!??

*Time skip*

*Bakugou's prov*

Class was finally over and I started to walk out of the school until I heard that dumb hair calling my name again to wait up for him,"HURRY UP DUMD HAIR!" I said in my load voice as I waited for Kirishima"wow bakubro you a-actually waited for me!" Kirishima smiled at me with his sharp teeth and a little blush ... wait he blushed huh!? Bakugou's thoughts ran off as Kirishima asked"hey are you busy this weekend maybe w-we can hangout?!" As he blushes and his hands go behind his head to hid his cute blush... wtf am I saying his not c-cute I mean he is a little bit. "Umm I don't think so you can come over I guess" I said turning away and walking to my house "seeya fucker!"as I said waving my hand to Kirishima and walking inside,"seeya, ill text you later!!" Kirishima says as Bakugou closed his door as Kirishima happily made his way to his own house.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey this was my first ever story and I hope u like it so far ill try and update as soon as possible!! Seeya ya filthy sinners~~ (858 words)