The blissful End!💙

*Bakugous prov*

As I was pounding into him I loved hearing his cute little moans so I went faster and harder into him. "Harder and faster and deeper" he said in pure bliss. I followed his order and grabbed his plump ass pushed his head against the bed and fucked him harder. " you like that huh kiri you want me to cum huh~" I said with a toothy smirk. "Y-yes please~" he moaned.

*kirishimas prov*

As he fucked my ass so fast and hard I felt his free hand grab my hard dick and started to stroke it fast making me moan louder and and squirm. I felt my climax soon getting closer and closer. "Daddy imma c-cu~ aaahmmm'' I didnt even finish my sentence as white liquid squirted out from my tip on to the bed sheets and I was out of breath. "Awwe did my kiri cum for me~" he said in a sexy tone. He then licked the thick white liquid from the bed and tasted it.

*Bakugous prov*

He tasted so fucking good! I slowly pulled out of his tight ass and getting a rag to clean my kiri and I up, then i put my shorts back on and he looked at me with love and smiled at me. He got dressed again and was ready to go to sleep. I got in bed with him and put my arms around his muscular hot body and looked into his ruby red eyes. "Bakugou.... I... love you" he said in a shy sweet tone. I gave him a kiss on the head "I love you too kiri". And we both fell asleep in each others arms.
_________________________________________
Hello my sinners sorry I haven't been updating that much I've been dealing with stress and sorry it's a little short but enjoy! Gtg my filthy sinners!😊