The dream!

*Kirishima's prov*

It was a lazy Saturday and i was so tempting to text Bakugou but i didn't want him to get angry at me but i did anyways, as i grabbed my phone i already saw three messages that were all from Bakugou.

Bakugou: " UMM, HELLO, DO U WANT TO COME OVER OR NOT!!"

Bakugou: "DUMB HAIR ANSWER YOUR FUCKING PHONE!!"

Bakugou: "I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU!!"

As i read the messages i started to panic and quickly texted him back,

Kirishima:" Omg i'm so s-sorry my phone was charging, so your saying i can come over?!, what time?"

Bakugou:"umm i don't know like near dinner time so i guess maybe at 4:30"

Kirishima:" ok sweet ill be there!!"

As i put my phone down i started to squeal in excitement and i started to blush a lot wondering what we are going to do there. I get up and started to change into an red shirt that says Red Riot, some shorts including a black bandanna. I went back to my phone and looked at the screen showing me a new text from Bakugou.

Bakugou:"ok then seeya later"

I put the phone back down and i started to get sleepy, I looked at the clock and it was 11 o'clock so i started to fall asleep on my soft pillow into dream land.

~Dream~ *LEMON WARNING*

For some reason i was at someones house, i didn't know where i was until i walked into the kitchen to see Bakugou cooking, i walked up to him and put my hand on his shoulder to get his attention "hey bro whats up" i felt him jump because of my cold hands and i sorta scared him, "ohh hey dumb hair, and i'm cooking dinner why" Bakugou said as he turned his head to face me and my hand slid off of his shoulder " just wondering... so watcha cooking?"i said as i turned my head towards the food " something spicy but it has to cool off so lets go to my room for a few ok" he said with a smirk on his face as he grabs my hand and pulls me up his stairs into his nice, clean bedroom. I start to blush as i see him close the door and drags me to his bed as we sit close together, i was going to say something but i was quickly cut of by Bakugou's sweet, soft lips pressing into mine, i was shocked but didn't hesitate to kiss back,my hands found there way towards his neck as he was slowly going down until my back was against his bed. He broke the kiss and looked at me with a little lust in his eyes, "B-Bakugou what was that f-for? i asked as my cheeks turned into a cherry red, all he did was smirk at me until he went down to my neck and started sucking and biting on my sweet spot, i was trying not to moan until he bit down on my sweet spot really hard leaving a purple bruise and a moan escaped my mouth, he looked at me with his ruby red eyes and smirked " your moans are so cute, maybe i can hear them more?~" he said sweetly as he takes off my shirt and starts kissing down my muscular chest and stomach until hes at my pant line licking the top of them asking for an entrance,"i-i'm not s-sure if i'm r-ready..." i said in a shy manner as i look at him and kissed him with dominance and forced my tongue into his mouth exploring every inch of it, me and him were a moaning and panting mess before i broke the kiss so i can grab air, he went back to my pant line and asked " please i want you kiri and i know you want me~" i look down at him and nodded as he pulls down my pants along with my boxers to release my massive boner i had for a while, "oooo what do we have here?~" he said as he holds my dick in his hand, i moan at the sight of him doing that and he starts to tease me by licking the tip with his wet tongue as i moan some more, he starts to suck on my hard dick and every time i moan he goes harder, faster and deeper. A knot starts to build in my stomach and i couldn't hold it any longer,"Bakugou i-i'm about t-to c-cum!~"as i said that he goes harder and faster, "mmmMAH F-FUCK!~" he releases from my dick and white liquid squirts onto Bakuguo's face, i giggle a little when i looked at him but i was a little embarrassed so i covered my face and blushed massively, "awe its ok kiri~ " he says as he licks all of the cum off of his face and....

~End of the dream~

   "BAKUGOU!~" i said in a moaning voice as i sat up from my bed and looked around, i was still in my room on my comfy bed, i looked down at myself and noticed a boner that has formed because of that dream...i then look at the time ,3:45, "ok phew ill head out then.." my boner slows down as i walk out of my house with excitement and happiness.  

*Bakugou's prov*

i think about kirishima and his strong muscles and his cute face... i blush a bit, wait why am i thinking about him its not like i like him.. maybe i don't know anymore my feelings go crazy for him and i don't know why hes so cute, nice, manly, and hes my best friend maybe..no i cant hes probably not gay or he may not like me, i guess well see later or some other day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i hope u like this chapter it was very lemony and lets see what happens next. as u can tell im not a very good conversation person lol XD! sinner maker out!~