Fun Times~

*Kirishima's prov*

"So how long have you liked me?" He asked with a smirk,"for a while...." I said nervously but then i looked at him because his knee was right against my dick and i had a huge boner because of all the stuff he did to me. "Ohh what do we have here~" he said in a sexy voice as he notices my boner and puts his hand over my dick and starts to palm me, I couldn't hold back my moans because it felt so good but I wanted more. "B-Bakugou please....~" I said in a moaning voice "huh what was that, were u begging for me!?~" he said in a questioning voice with a smirk, so said it again but in a different way "please suck my dick please!~~" then he lost it "hmmm ok my sweet!~" he said and went down to pull off my pants including my boxers to reveal a throbbing, huge dick waiting for some fun. "Wow Kiri you've been hidding this from me to whole time?!~" he said in amazement as i giggled at the sight of him and he started to slowly tease my tip. I was a moaning mess as he started to go faster and deeper taking me all the way in, it felt so good I called his name over and over again saying"go faster, harder, deeper please!!~~"  their was a knot building up in my dick. He stopped when I was about to cum and put his finger on my tip where the hole was and said"ask and beg for me then ill let you cum~" I did as told "please Bakugou I want to cum for you so badly and I need you please?!!~~" I said in a moaning voice but then he asked" what's my name to you Kirishima?~" and I knew what he was referring to so I said "Daddy please~" "good boy~" he said"now cum for me~" and so I did he moved his finger and started to stroke my dick and I came all in and over his mouth and face. I giggled at the sight of him and said "whoops sorry" "its ok" he said as he swallowed my cum and moved me so I was on top of him and he had his huge dick out ready to to be shoved into my ass. "Do you want me in you Kirishima?~" he asked and i yelled out "yes please!~" but then he held out 2 fingers near my mouth and he said "Suck" in his demanding voice, i did as i was told and started to suck on his finger, once he took them out of my mouth a clear string of saliva was connected to my bottom lip and his tips.

He then slowly added one finger into my tight entrance and then added the second one, stretching me out as much as he can. He took his fingers out and in a moment of 5 seconds I felt his tip enter my wet entrance and he was huge, he put his whole dick inside of me and my eyes started to put pricks of water and some tears fell because of how dig his dick was Bakugou noticed and said "shhh calm down just try to adjust and tell me when your ready" I nodded in response trying to adjust to his size and it took me a few seconds and I nodded to let Bakugou know I was ready. He slowly moved in and out and it hurt at first but once he went faster the pain slowly faded  into pleasure. I started to moan his name and panting as he went faster.

-----------------------------------------------------------
This chapter was hard bc I was trying to make it vert smutty as I can lol hope u guys like it tho?! Gtg my sinners!~