십칠

7 years later..

Dowon's pov
ahh , Korea's fresh air. something i missed when i was at the States. "Dowon!" i turned my head and saw my friends.

all except Hanbin.

"guys! i'm so glad to see you guys!" i said hugging them one by one. "we're glad to see you too." Bobby said.

the boys decided to befriend one another after their childish incident which caused me to be super mad at them.

i told them if they want my forgiveness , they need to be friends with one another.

"looking for someone?" Jinhwan teased. "no.." i said. "Hanbin's at work. he wanted to come but he has too many orders to complete." Yunhyeong said.

"ah jjinja?" i said. "let's go find him. he'll be delighted to see you." Chanwoo said.

few minutes later..

we arrived at the flower shop Hanbin owned. he started taking up flower arrangement classes after i left Korea and opened his own shop which garnered alot of attention.

when we entered the shop , Hanbin was seen sending one of his customers off. "thank you! please come again!"

he looked so shocked to see us. well , to be more exact , them because i'm totally covered by them since i was standing at the back.

"i thought you guys went to pick Dowon up at the airport? why are you guys here?" he said walking back to the table to continue arranging the flowers he was arranging earlier.

"we did." Junhoe said. 

i peeked through them and saw how Hanbin looked like when he arranged the flowers.

he definitely changed for the better. i'm glad i knocked some sense into him.

"maybe this will make you smile?" Donghyuk said grabbing my wrist pulling me to the front. Hanbin gasped upon seeing me.

"look how happy that idiot is." Jinhwan laughed. Hanbin dropped the flowers he was holding and opened his mouth still shocked.

"are you not going to give her anything or say anything?" Chanwoo asked making Hanbin knock out of his daydream.

"oh um , hang on." he said before rushing off somewhere only to come back with a mini bouquet of flowers.

"they're your favourite , daisies and baby's breath." he said handing me the bouquet.

" he said handing me the bouquet

"thank you , it's beautiful." i said. he know i like daisies and baby's breath but i didn't expect him to put it all together.

"wait , i find this bouquet familar.." Junhoe said as he started thinking. "what?" Jinhwan asked.

"it's what brides hold when they get married!" Junhoe exclaimed. i opened my eyes at the bouquet and then glanced at Hanbin who was all flustered.

"Hanbin-ah , it's too obvious~" Bobby said. "ah , mwoya. i didn't know about it.." Hanbin rubbed his nape in embarrassment.

"Dowon-ah , are you going to accept him?" Chanwoo asked. "eoh?.." i stuttered. "ay yah , stop it. you're making her feel uncomfortable." Hanbin said.

"Hanbin hyung is shy~ Hanbin hyung is shy~" Donghyuk sang out. "yah stop it already!" Hanbin said.

"Hanbin oppa , you still have feelings for me?" i asked. "a-ani..yeah you got me." he said. i walked forward to him and smiled.

"i'll accept these flowers and your confession."

end

—————————————————————

A/N : end of Best Friend !! thank you for supporting it :) (i do not intend to do a book 2/sequel , sorry)