10.) Neibolt

You all pull your bikes up to the Neibolt house and see Bill on the porch in front of the door.
"Bill! Bill you can't go in there! This is crazy." Beverly calls out to him while everyone throws their bikes down and walks up to him.
"You Don't have to come in with me. But what happens when another Georgie goes missing? Or another Betty? Or another Ed Corcoran? Or one of us? Are you just gonna pretend it isn't happening like everyone else in this town? Because I can't. I go home and all I see is that Georgie isn't there. His clothes, his toys, his stupid stuffed animals, but he isn't. So walking into this house, for me it's easier than walking into my own." Bill said.
"Wow, He didn't stutter once." Richie said.
Everyone started to follow Bill until Stanley spoke.
"Wait! Um..shouldn't we have some people keep watch? You know just in case something bad happens?" Stanley said.
"Who wants to stay out h-here?" Bill asked.
Everyone raised their hand except for Beverly and Bill.
Richie looks around and then sighs.
"Fuck." Richie said.
You watched as Richie, Bill, and Eddie disappeared into the spooky house as you, Stanley, Mike, Beverly, And Ben stayed outside and sat in the yard after picking sticks.
Thank god I don't have to go in there.
"Why haven't I seen anything spooky on my own?" You ask.
"Trust me you don't want to." Stanley said.
"I feel left out though. Like I don't belong in the group." You say hugging your knees.
"Richie hasn't either. Trust me you belong here." Stanley said.
That made me feel super warm inside wow.
After a while you could see Stan getting uneasy.
You look at him and he sniffles a little bit.
"Are you okay?" You ask.
"They can't go into that house, y/n." Stanley says crying.
"It's gonna be ok." You say hugging him.
"Something bad is gonna happen." Stanley says crying into your shoulder.
What if something bad happens?
A while goes by and Stanley calms down.
That is until you hear screaming coming from somewhere. You all spring up. Beverly grabs a metal spear and tries to find where it's coming from. Finally you find a door and Beverly rushes in. You get a view just in time as Beverly stabs It in the head with the spear. It doesn't move as it's blood defies gravity and floats. Everyone runs over to Eddie with a now broken arm. You, Stanley, and Ben stay in the doorway. Everyone screams as It turns around and transforms its hands into claws. It jumps at them but doesn't do anything. It swiftly turns around, the top of the spear still in his head cutting Bens stomach. It bows and leaves the room stumbling.
"Oh my god." You say.
Stanley and you share a terrified before everyone starts freaking out more.
"Don't let him get away." Bill said chasing after It.
"I'm gonna snap your arm into place." Richie said.
Bill came back up to the room and sat near Eddie.
"Rich, do not fucking touch me." Eddie said.
"Ok at one, two, three!" Richie counted down as Eddie resisted.
Crack.
You all ran out of the house and drove Eddie back to his house.
We're in deep shit now huh.