#1 Rain

You are curled up on the couch, engrossed in your book and it is raining, quite heavily at that. You sigh as you stop reading for a minute, thinking about how you'd always wanted a kiss in the rain, it was so romantic. You mentally chastised yourself for being so clichéd but you somehow can't stop either. You're so lost in your thoughts that you don't notice Shawn walking into the room. He sits down next to you, putting an arm around your shoulder and pressing a soft kiss to your lips.You smile at him, cuddling into him. Shawn. The most amazing boy you'd ever met.

"What's on your mind Y/N?" he asked.

"Nothing. Just thinking is all"

He pursued his lips, making his mind up about something.

"Come on then," he pulled you up, leading you to the door, smirking.

"What?" you were utterly confused, "What are you doing, Shawn ?"

"A kiss in the rain. You said you'd always wanted to have a kiss in the rain, that day when we told each other ten things about each other"

"You remember that?" You asked in a shaky voice; you were stunned.

"Of course, I remember Y/N. You're special to me," he said earnestly. Then, turning playful, he added, "Let's go before it stops raining"

And so you did. The two of you walked out to your garden, into the pouring rain, hand in hand. Shawn wrapped his arms around you, and slowly moved in to kiss you. And the kiss? It was perfect. It was everything you'd dreamed and more!

"Y/N?" he pulled away, "I love you. I love you so much"

You looked up at him, shocked. It was the first time he'd ever said that, and you could see the nervousness in his eyes.

"I love you too, Shawn." And you kissed him again, in the rain.

Cliché and cringy, I'm aware but it's my first fic, it'll get better!Also, the video on the side is a Kiss the Rain by Yiruma

Also, the video on the side is a Kiss the Rain by Yiruma. I just think it's a really nice song, okay?
Vote, comment, share!
And eat muffins, that's very important ;)
Well then, see you next time.

Cheers,
MJ