Playtime part 2

There will be SMUT.

No ones pov
Todoroki walks in to Deku's house and walks to his room. He opens the door to find Deku on top of Kacchan.

Deku's pov
"Come on over and join us Todo." I say with a seductive tone. He walks over and starts kissing my neck. He finds my sweet spot and I moan loudly. He keeps on returning to it. Its driving me crazy. Todo takes off my shirt and his. He starts to trace my abs and I let out a moan.

No ones pov
They throw Deku on the bed under them. Todoroki starts pinching Deku's nipples and sucking on them. Bakugou crashes his lips into Deku's wanting access. Deku let his tongue enter his mouth memorizing the inside of his mouth. Todoroki took off Deku's pants and his own. Bakugou did the same. They flipped Deku on his hands and knees and pulled off his underwear.

Deku's POV
Todo puts 3 fingers up to my face. "Suck." I opened my mouth and he put his fingers in. I licked around and in between his fingers. He removed his fingers and he stuck his finger in me and I wince in pain. "Ah! T-todo!" He starts to thrust in and out faster. He sticks another finger in. It hurts less and it feels so good. He thrusts his fingers faster and faster. He starts scissoring me. He adds the last finger and I moan loudly as he hit my sweet spot. "He's ready Bakugou." They take off their boxers and get into position. Kacchan grabs my head and shoves his cock in my mouth. I start to bob my head and he moans. I feel Todo rub his tip on my hole. He slowly starts to enter. "I want all of you in me Todo!" As I say that he slams into me and I start to cry a little. I feel like I am being torn in half. "You're so tight Izuku!" He thrusts slowly and it starts to feel good. "F-faster T-todo!" I start to lick up and down Kacchans shaft making him moan. I start to take him all in my mouth but I can only get a little more than half of it. He grabs my hair and starts mouth fucking me. I moan on his cock as Todo finds my sweet spot again. He starts to thrust harder at my prostate and I moan on Bakugous cock even more. The vibrations make him a moaning mess. I swirl my tongue around his tip and he shoves his cock into the back of my throat releasing his hot cum into my throat. He pulls out as Todoroki thrusts harder a few more times before cumming into me, he pulls out and they flop next to me breathing hard. "I love you guys." "I love you to baby." They say in sync as we all fall asleep snuggled tightly together.

Time skip to morning

Still Deku's pov
I wake up to my alarm going off again. I  crawl out of bed limping. "Ugh! My ass and thighs hurt so much." My throat hurts too. I was quickly picked up bridal style by todoroki. "Hey Todo!" "Good morning Izuku." He carries me down stairs and I see Bakugou cooking breakfast. "Good morning Deku." "Good morning Kacchan." I kissed both of them as we sat down and had breakfast.

This chapter probably sucked but I am tired so hopefully it is ok.