I'm Dead Inside

Deku's POV
I wake up entangled with them again. Eh, why do I care? I get to wake up next to the people I love. I untangle my self and walk to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and walk back to my dorm.  I open my closet and pick out a dark green sweatshirt, black shirt, and black skinny jeans. I'm going to my moms so I don't have to wear anything nice. I should write them a note.

I'm going to visit my mom. Be back in a little. LOVE YOU😘😍🥰

I place the note in Kacchan's hand and I walk out. I am walking to the house and my phone goes off. "Hey Kacchan!" "When are you going to be back?" "I already told you, I will be back in a few hours." "Ok." "Love you." "Love you too." I hang up and put my phone back in my pocket. I walk up the stairs to my apartment door and nick. "Hey mom I'm here!" Huh she usually immediately answers. I walk in and go to the kitchen. "Hello!?" I run upstairs and check all the rooms. I run into her room and find her on the floor laying in a pool of blood. "M-Mom!!" I start to cry and I pick her up in my arm. "Don't g-go! Why!?" I hug her close and pull out my phone. I call the police and I call Todoroki. "T-Todo! Come to my house my moms dead!" "W-What!?" "Just come quickly!" "I will be there right away!" I hang up and pull her tighter. The ambulance gets here and they take her from me. "D-Don't go mom!" Todo and Kacchan got here and they ran through the house. They both run to me and hug me. Kacchan starts to shake. "A-Are you ok!? I'm s-so sorry!" "It's f-fine." He starts crying and I get up. "I want to go home."

Time skip to the dorms

Deku's POV
I walk into the lounge and see everyone there. My eyes were puffy and my face was blank. Uraraka runs up to me and hugs me. "Are you ok Deku! What's wrong!?" I stare up at her with my eyes wide open. "I'm fine guys!" I walk to my room and lock the door behind me. I sit on my bed and curl up in a ball. I hear everyone at my door. Someone knocks on my door. "Deku let us in. Please." It's Kacchan. "Go away! Leave me alone!" "Izuku let us in!" "FUCK OFF!!" I hear them step back and leave.  I have to get stronger and find out who did this.

Time skip to 2am

Deku's POV
I put on my shoes and a black medical mask. I jump out my window and start walking around town. I walk into an alleyway and see some thugs. I walk up to them and they stare at me with sadistic looks. "Do you know where I can find the League of Villains?" One man stands up and gets in my face. "No and why would we tell you pipsqueak?" I turn around and try to walk away but a hand grabs my shoulder. I turn my head and give him a death glare. "Get your hand off me." I turn around and he grabs my throat. I activate One for All and kick him in the chest making him fly into the other thugs. All of them come running at me and I take them all down. One lumps over to me and grabs my wrist. "Who are...you?" I punch him in the gut and he falls to the ground. "I am your worst nightmare." I walk away and look around town some more. I turn up empty handed after beating 5 more groups of thugs. I walk back to my dorm climb the building to my window. I open my window and slip in my bed. I start to doze off and fall asleep.
I stay in my room all day ignoring everyone who comes to my door. I even ignored Aizawa and All Might. Days went by and I still ignored everyone. People stopped in general except Todo, Kacchan, and All Might. I am going out tonight. It's been 5 days so the word should have spread.

Time skip to 2am

Deku's POV
I wear all black joggers and sweatshirt with my black mask. I jump through my window and start walking around town. I stop at a club and walk up to a guy in line. "Can you get me in?" I look up at him nervously and he smiles. "Yeah. Why?" "I have to look around." We get up to the entrance and he gets me in. I walk around and look for anyone that I have seen at the boot camp or at USJ. I search for an hour but I can't find anyone. I go to the bar and order a shot of vodka. The bartender hands me the drink and I move my mask from my face. I down the shot and put the mask back on. I get up and head for the door when all the sudden I feel a hand on my shoulder. I stop and clench my fists. "What do you want?" I feel the person lean into my ear. "You were looking for the League of Villains?" "Yeah why?" "I am a member." I turn around to see the patchwork guy. "Names Dabi." He puts out his hand and I grab it. What would be a good name. I'll just use Deku. "I'm Deku." We go sit down and talk about why I want to join. He gets up and puts his hand on my head. "You're definitely strong and we could use you. I will pick you up after school tomorrow. When do you get out?." "I go to UA." "So. It will just be a little tricky to not be noticed. I will be in a black car." "It will end around 3:45." "See you then. He smiles and walks away. I leave shortly after and go to bed.

I want to do a little bit of villan Deku in this story. I hope you enjoy and give me feedback. Au revoir!