That Bitch

It's a short comeback but I haven't abandoned it yet.

Kacchan POV
That little shit just closed the door in my face! "Open the door now Deku!" I demand but he doesn't listen. "Open it or I'm burning it down!" Still no response. I blast through his door and see him sitting there crying. I sit next to him on his bed and hug him. "It's ok to feel bad. I get that she's gone. We all miss her." I start stroking his hair until he calms down a little. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have been such a dick." I kiss him softly and he looks up at me. "Can you please tell me where you were?" He shakes his head. "I can't, I'm sorry Kacchan." I just sigh. "I get it. You're not ready. I trust you. I love you Izuku." He starts to smile and hugs me kissing me passionately. "Hey it's not the time for that stuff." He whines. "Oh come on Kacchan I know you want to~" I push him off. "Not without Todoroki. That wouldn't be fair." He nods. "Alright." I kiss him and head out.

Todoroki POV
What's up with Midoriya? I should check on him.

*Time skip to outside Deku's door*

Where is his door? I look over and see it on the ground and Deku on his phone. "Knock knock sexy baby. How are you doing?" He just starts laughing. "Todo, I didn't know you were capable of saying such things! Are you trying to be sexy~" He's such a child. "Haha so funny Midoriya." He seems fine. I walk over to him and lay down n'est to him, grabbing his waist and snuggling him. "I'm tired. Let's nap." "Alright, but try not to have a boner when you wake up. It pokes me and it's uncomfortable." I choke for a second but just laugh. He seems fine.

A/N sorry it's short. I'm trying to get back into the habit of writing. Sorry I've been gone so long.